carlisle pictures.

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
i didn't take as many as usual but here they are. some dutch wonderland pics mixed in there too..lol

put 752.3 miles on the dart this week.. ran good.. think we got some bad gas in PA somewhere because it ran like **** for a short time till i put more gas in it. got 17-19 mpg beating the hell out of it.. it so needs that 360 i have out there because that slanty is a pig..lol got to mechaniceburg last sunday. met some family in Lancaster Sunday evening for dinner, Monday we hit dutch wonderland and on Tuesday and Wednesday we hit Hershey park. Thurs and Fri was Carlisle. came home early Saturday morning.. great vacation but damn i'm freaking tired.

slide show
http://s70.photobucket.com/user/abodyjoe/slideshow/carlisle 2015

scroll through the pics yourself.
http://s70.photobucket.com/user/abodyjoe/library/carlisle 2015?sort=2&page=1

this hellcat is a directors at the place jamie works.. he has this one but isn't thrilled with the white. has a green one ordered but no vin yet. the white one popped up and he took it. less then 100 miles on it so far. also has a maroon one ordered. says the white one will get sold and whatever one comes in that he likes better he will keep..

IMG_8754.jpg

IMG_8755.jpg

he let jamie and rylee climb in..

IMG_8759.jpg

Thanks for the show Joe! That burnt orange Swinger sure is handsome! LOL

lol.. thanks.. i hardly ever see another burnt orange dart but i parked one car away from one and saw a couple others..

Such a cool color. I have a photo file of Burnt orange Mopars. I was thinking of that color for my 66. Now that I bought the 70 Swinger I won't have to decide.

Oh my goodness!! I enjoyed that Joe :color: Thank you :cheers:

Such a cool color. I have a photo file of Burnt orange Mopars. I was thinking of that color for my 66. Now that I bought the 70 Swinger I won't have to decide.

Sell me that 66 Dart :color: I see a two tone here in town that looks great :glasses7:

Great pics Cant wait to get there one day....wife was thinking of making a holiday of it & doing some of the route 66 for my 50th.I asked if i can phone a friend as i know she will not cope doing the 3 days,with her it will be 3 hours than she will want to bail...Im not traveling 10,000 miles to do 3 hours !

if you make it to Missouri, I live 12 mi from Rt 66, you guys welcome to crash here. might even feeb ya some country cooking! good luck!

Some really nice cars, had a great weekend. Would've been nice to meet some of you guys. We need to pitch in and get a big tent next year !

You too man. Wish I hadn't just put my camera away. Would have been a lot better pic. Had to get a pic with my phone.

if you make it to Missouri, I live 12 mi from Rt 66, you guys welcome to crash here. might even feeb ya some country cooking! good luck!

Thanks for the offer , might take you up on that.

Mind if I put a link to some photos here Joe?

Were you driving through the swap meet late Friday afternoon?

yea link anything ya want..

friday? i'm sure i did.. had to take some tools over to a friend that were in the trunk of the dart. then went into the swap area to pick up my chairs,cooler and family..

Carlisle 2015.

Didn't take too many shots of all the 'generic' cars. Countless purple and green E bodies just gets kind of boring. Same with row after row of A and B bodies, just does not do much for me any more. Mostly been into the C barges, wagons and trucks since those don't get as much attention. But hey, whatever floats your boat. I still always manage to find something new even after seeing the same cars year after year.

The Forward Look display at the dealership was pretty cool too. I passed that yellow custom Ghia that looks like a fish on the PA Turnpike on Friday AM. That was wild.

Mostly been into the C barges, wagons and trucks since those don't get as much attention.

it was obvious this year that wagons and older trucks are the new fad. prices will be going through the roof real soon..

-
Back