Carpet questions. Company and color for B5?

-

Mopar92

Reaction score
my 73 Duster has B5 blue interior. I'm converting to a 4 speed plus the rubber floor mats are pretty rough now anyways. I've looked at several places that sell carpet. Who has experience with fitment? They don't list it as bright blue or B5. Example - ocean blue etc. What's a close match for B5 that fits nice? Thanks.

my 73 Duster has B5 blue interior. I'm converting to a 4 speed plus the rubber floor mats are pretty rough now anyways. I've looked at several places that sell carpet. Who has experience with fitment? They don't list it as bright blue or B5. Example - ocean blue etc. What's a close match for B5 that fits nice? Thanks.
I bought my carpet from Trim Parts,inc. They are located in Lebanon Ohio , I didn't get b5 blue but they do have authentic mopar restoration products. Worth a try!

Acc gladly sent several carpet samples when I requested them to compare when I was looking for my green carpet. They had the perfect match but couldn't be sure until I compared the sample. Call them and request samples of blue and you can see for yourself before purchase what looks right for you.

I ordered my whole interior from legendary and the carpet came in a Trim Parts box.

Check

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com...973/73_Plymouth_Roofs_accents_Stripes0007.jpg

Does not list what shade of blue though that I noticed.

69 used dark blue carpet with B5 interiors. It looks good IMO! I used ACC with mass backing from

ProFitAutoInteriors.com - Your Online Source for Classic and Contemporary Automotive Interior Parts

And was pleased. Shop around and keep shipping costs in mind.

image.jpeg

Yes that Dark blue is what my 70 Dart has and it's B5 In and out from the factory.

-
Back