cars in weeds (ROAD TRIP)

-
look tey are still out there and deals are still there

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

Haha, so someone wrote Chevy Buster, but then wrote SS 340.. ?? Seems a little strange to me. These are all for sale you say?

That is what I said too. LOL

An SS Chevy buster?

They look pretty ruff. Hope some one saves them or at least parts them out. What a wast:angry7:

I like the paint on the black one. I have always liked black, silver, and gray.

yeah they are for sale butt i purchase all the a body in the other photos the orange one 70 model has the 340 in the trunk, they all are 340 cars the black one had a really nice sharkstooth grille in it rallynash butt hey how many ss chevy duster have you seen ??????????//lol

I can't imagine how much he is asking for that SS 340.
I'm betting it's a prototype!, I think the Dodge version of that is an GT Demon.

But hey, someone should save some of them!

I would like to see better pics of the paint scheam. I really like that. Want to sell the mirrors off of it?

Also, Your name. You like lil red trucks? I know of one for sale that is a project. its a 78.

Are those two old junkyards going out towards Clark Range still there? I haven't been through there in about 20 yrs. They used to have some old Dodge hemi's that were stuck. I passed on them back then, wish I'd gotten them now...

yes one on the right crush alot and the one on the left is still there jc lane is his name

-
Back