Cars you'd sell your A body for

-

qkcuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Every once in a while someone posts a thread on cars you wish you had. My question is whether there is a car out there you would sell/trade your A body to get? This is mine, and I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.

avanti.jpg

Every once in a while someone posts a thread on cars you wish you had. My question is whether there is a car out there you would sell/trade your A body to get? This is mine, and I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.

View attachment 1715129042
The only car I'd sell/trade my dart for:

1970 Plymouth Baracuda, 340/727 in B5 blue, black interior, bucket seats. Magnum 500 rims. Yes, there's a story here.

There is no car on this planet I would sell my Demon for. There are however other old MoPars I want. The list is long but old school Savoys, Polaras, a Late 60’s early 70’s Dart. Aside from those I’d like to have a 78-80 Malibu again, and a GN. Not really any Fords I can think of. My 12 year old daughter laid claim to her first car being a Ramcharger at the age of 4 and she is still rock solid on it so I need one of those soon and my 10 year old son hasn’t decided yet that I’m aware of.

The way the family is growing, I may need to trade her in for a stationwagon...something along the lines of a 69 coronet

I have to post a few favorites. Love the side moldings on the 69 GT's and 64 Darts have always been a passion. Huh, I guess I like those wide side moldings! I still kick myself in the azz for not buying the 64 Dart last summer. I really didn't need 3 cars...........but why not! LOL @riegerplumb

mopp_0906_02_z-1969_dodge_dart_gt-front_view.jpg
DSCN1636.JPG

070.jpg

Last edited:
0002.jpg
That's a tough question, I have had so many cars I guess I would like my X9 black AAR back

I love the B body Charger, 66-67 68-70 71-72. That would be it. I did leave my duster to my buddy Corey in my will, he is 5 years younger, my best friend and a good car guy. He has yet to finish a car he has started due to circumstances so i thought i would leave him mine so he could enjoy a finished car in his life.

91ifqp.jpg

charger.jpg

Last edited:
I have pretty much had all models over the last 3 decades, I find things I like and dislike with every one!!! Some favs???? 64 Savoy transplanted 383 and 4 speed, all my 69 roadrunners, and 69 bees, 68-9 charger RTs and even the 68 318 charger.... Trade for????? Maybe another 64 Savoy and do the same transplant, But I would have to make a tri to Mo or Ks for a decently priced roller, and BB core!! Maybe??????

I'd go for a fully restored 49 or 50 Ford F1 pick up with a flathead 8 .Had one in the 70's and early 80's but sold it like a fool.

My dream car???

DODGE POWER WAGON>>>>>>>>>>>>>
43 carryall.jpg

Always wanted one, but they are rare in S. Texas

treblig

I like those old power wagons too, but it would have to have a Cummins transplant. There is about a half dozen or more 60s cars I would love to have, but they would be in addition to my 67 Barracuda convertible.

I like those old power wagons too, but it would have to have a Cummins transplant. There is about a half dozen or more 60s cars I would love to have, but they would be in addition to my 67 Barracuda convertible.
I don't know....a nice 440 would work just fine??

treblig

I would have to say a 68-69 Cuda Notch Back. It would have to be a 4 speed and a #1 car.

-
Back