-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon sizzler

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Up for ale is a rare Carter Competition Series 1000 cfm carb #4847SA, with correct top #6-2012 bowl and base. It is the late version with screw-in jets. It includes the very hard to find strip kit 10-105 and a NOS rebuild kit with spare air door spring and linkage parts. Would make a great street or strip carb and can be tuned to any engine combo. Price is $400 and that is a great deal as the strip kit is worth about $175 if you could find a complete one like this is.
pm me for more info/pics, David in Atlanta Ga.

Attachments

• DSC00212.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,212
Up for ale is a rare Carter Competition Series 1000 cfm carb #4847SA, with correct top #6-2012 bowl and base. It is the late version with screw-in jets. It includes the very hard to find strip kit 10-105 and a NOS rebuild kit with spare air door spring and linkage parts. Would make a great street or strip carb and can be tuned to any engine combo. Price is $400 and that is a great deal as the strip kit is worth about $175 if you could find a complete one like this is.
pm me for more info/pics, David in Atlanta Ga.

Hi David I was wondering if you still had that 1000 cfm carburator and the kit for sale, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks a lot, Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back