Center console measurements? ?

-

Masonj

Reaction score
Hi guys. Does anyone know off hand the measurements length/ width height, for the ABody duster, dart, demon center console??? A family member of mine threw mine away :/
So I'm just gonna get a custom made one now, instead of trying to find another console.
Thanks guys I appreciate all your knowledge and input!

38 1/4 long total console length. 10 in width by shifter widest part. 5 3/8 very front width. These are the plastic body part widths. Hight by shifter 5 3/4 then tappers down to 3 7/8 in the front that was DS. My console is sort of ratty on the back part as far as heights it would be hard to give. But measurement height at rear of hole in picture is 5". From hole to where the height gets deeper is 6" then the Hight is 7 1/4" to the back.

Hope that helped some. Probably clear as mud:)

Wow yes! Even down to the smallest detail! That sure did help alot ! thanks!

No Problem try and stay cool down there. If you need any more details let me know.

Masons,
Some just put this in the interiors section threads if you still need one. Not sure if he would ship.
http://carbondale.craigslist.org/pts/4593635693.html

Effingham is about 2 hrs. North of me. Cool he may have some other parts as well you might get cheap enough

Maybe if you could get it bought, i could go pick it up for you and ship it to you? Im always up for a road trip

-
Back