Not open for further replies.

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased this radiator about 2 years ago and ordered the wrong one. I was supposed to be for my 70 dart with a slant 6. It bolted in and everything fit great except the lower hose. I ended up making a lower hose that worked fine. I'm not sure what engine combo it's intended for and can't remember the part number. I'm doing a V8 swap and purchased the correct radiator this time. They're $209 new. I'll take $125 plus shipping. It's located in oklahoma city.

IMAG1627.jpg
IMAG1629.jpg
IMAG1630.jpg

i can't really see the dimensions on your photos. can you type out the dimensions, and a shipping quote to 90503

Core is 22 inches wide. Mounting flanges are about 25 inches. Height is about 21 inches. Replaces a factory mopar 22 inch radiator. I'll have to check on shipping when I get home. I'm in Arkansas for work right now.

I've seen a Champion radiator that has the model number stamped/etched on the side.

71 Demon (purple) rad.JPG

Is yours marked like this?

Just got home. Checked the radiator and it is blank. No stampings or numbers. However my new champion came in today and it is marked.

I'll drop the price to $100 plus shipping. I got my new champion radiator in and kept the box and packaging to ship this one in.

I'll drop the price to $100 plus shipping. I got my new champion radiator in and kept the box and packaging to ship this one in.
How did the mounting holes line up with the factory holes? Is this a two row or three row core? Also, the bottom connection is on the drivers side & has the connections for automatic tranny cooler lines?

The top two holes fit perfect. The bottom two needed some massaging. They were slotted on the bottom holes, so I "extended" the slots a bit further. It has a cooler built in and your correct on the drivers side lower water neck, passenger side upper.

The top two holes fit perfect. The bottom two needed some massaging. They were slotted on the bottom holes, so I "extended" the slots a bit further. It has a cooler built in and your correct on the drivers side lower water neck, passenger side upper.

Ok, cool! Did it work good for you?

Is this a two row or three row core? Or is it just a two row core with 1' tubes??

It worked great! I painted the engine bay and did a V8 swap so I ordered the correct radiator for the new engine. Nothing wrong with this radiator.

It's a 3 core

It worked great! I painted the engine bay and did a V8 swap so I ordered the correct radiator for the new engine. Nothing wrong with this radiator.

It's a 3 core

Ok, I'm interested in it. I saw in the earlier post you wanted $100.00?

Yup. Would prefer not to ship but I can. Shipping to California was around $65-70

I hardly ever get to Tulsa. Im working in arkansas right now. So im only home on the weekends.

I hardly ever get to Tulsa. Im working in arkansas right now. So im only home on the weekends.

Ok, I will come to you no problem! We are close. I will be out of town this weekend, but would like to get together next weekend, take a look at it and get it bought. Does that sound agreeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back