Check out the Cool Calendar I got Today

-

66fyssh

Don't Stop Believin'
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The 1-800-Radiator rep stopped Advance Auto Parts today and left a couple of these calendars.

The Ford pickup on the cover is known as Fopar and has a Mopar small block in it. It was at a local show a few of us FABO guys went to back in August. More pics of the truck here Met a couple great FABO members Saturday

The other car on the cover is a 1969 Sport Satellite, also local. Surprising how many Mopars are in the calendar!

Car Calendar.jpg

Let's see the other Mopars. Btw: My old 52 Dodge 1/2T had a 302/C4 in it (all I had at the time) and the plate read FOMOPAR. Drove all the member crazy at the local Mopar club.

I've got a 49 F-1 that will end up rat rodded on a Dakota frame with a MOPAR drivetrain. It was my grandpa's - I'm gonna do it just to make the Furd guys shake their heads!! LOL!

Here's a couple more. GTX, Superbird, and an AMC AMX (says AMX but I didn't think the AMX was produced in 1973!) Not quite yet Mopar, but close!

GTX.jpg

Superbird.jpg

AMX.jpg

There was a '73 AMX based off the Javelin body. We are the original owners of a '72 AMX Javelin.

Cool, thanks! I didn't know. I thought 1970 was the last year, but the one in the picture does look like its based off the Javelin. I always liked them but never owned one.

-
Back