Check out this Dumba$$!!!!!

-
That is Stupid!!!!!!! Why beat up on a car with a good body by doing that. STUPID!!!!!!:thumbdow:

dumb a$$ how stupid to beat up on a car like that thats retarded wtf?

They're kids. Go easy on them. When I was that age I did a massive Dukes Of Hazzard jump in my '76 Volare roadrunner. So a big old burnout wasn't too bad.

Wylde1.

oh man... that cant be too good on the equipment...:toothy10: :toothy10: :wack: :angry4:

OMG i didnt see the part were they blow apart the rim UGH that pisses me off they need to be slaped and have the car taken away for ever and to a deserving person not retards

OMG i didnt see the part were they blow apart the rim UGH that pisses me off they need to be slaped and have the car taken away for ever and to a deserving person not retards

What in the world? I've seen members here do some huge burnouts in some very nicely built cars. Are they "retards" too? Are you gonna slap them? Put things in perspective, take a deep breath and relaxxxxxxxxxxx. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Wylde1.

What in the world? I've seen members here do some huge burnouts in some very nicely built cars. Are they "retards" too? Are you gonna slap them? Put things in perspective, take a deep breath and relaxxxxxxxxxxx. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Wylde1.

It's one thing to do a burnout, but have some respect for the vehicle. There is NO REASON to BEAT on that car like they are obviously doing. I guess if it's their car and they want to kill it OK, but if this were my vehicle and I saw them doing this, there would be hell to pay!!!!!!!!! With the value of A body Mopars rising like they are this is just blantant beating of a nice Duster.

Somebody finally found a use for a donut spare! Knew they had to be good for something.

Didn't look like it hurt much, he got lucky. I did a burnout in my dads caddy when I was 16 only to see him parked behind looking at me when the smoke cleared! Thank god I didn't pop his new Michelins, that was the first and last time I drove his car! Kids will be kids, as long as they arn't street racing and killing people a little burning out is all in fun. They looked like they where out in the middle of nowhere anyway. Stupid yes, but come on we where all there once or we wouldn't be here now!

i thought it was funny. too bad the rim didnt fold up where it wouldnt come over the backing plate. how do i know this lol

well i like a good burn out just as much as the next guy but to an extent. the whole video was fine until the car started burnin out on its rim i mean come on were does common sense come in? that just shows there is no respect for the car and they dont deserve a car like that

well i like burn outs just as much as the next guy but to an extent. the whole video was fine until the car started burnin out on its rim i mean come on were does common sense come in? that just shows there is no respect for the car and they dont deserve a car like that

And to just keep it floored even when the rim is burning up to the point where it bursts into flames is plain and simple stupidity. Burnouts are burnouts but this is a Beating of the drive train on this car. You will soon see this one in the local junkyard or wrecked and in pics on Cars In Barns.

I'd like to have seen some sparky donuts!
I wish I was 16 again and could enjoy
life like that.

And to just keep it floored even when the rim is burning up to the point where it bursts into flames is plain and simple stupidity. Burnouts are burnouts but this is a Beating of the drive train on this car. You will soon see this one in the local junkyard or wrecked and in pics on Cars In Barns.
yup. it wouldnt of been so bad it he would have stoped when the tire blew but he just kept on goin STUPIDITY kids or not that is STUPID and they DONT deserve a car like that

Lol did you see how old they were? at that age respect doesn't exist.

HEY, not true :( I'm 17 and woulda lectured/yelled at them for beating the car like that.

As soon as he started doing the burnout on the flat tire I stopped the video...

Oh my god, they wasted a half gallon of gas, polluted
the atmophere and I bet they drank a beer afterward
to celebrate the death of that poor defenceless tire.

I sure hope they all get caught and this video is used as
evidence against them, those skallywags.
God knows thier headed down the wrong road in life.
They might have to rebuild that motor or worse like....
wipe the rubber off the fender!
Damn holigans! That's how it always starts!

I wonder if that was his car, if so, he sure doesn't respect it much being as nice as it is, but i've done some really stupid things with cars when i was that age, i'll bet it was given to him from a relative, because even at that age, if he put all that time & money into it, i'm sure he wouldn't have taken it to that extreme, unless his buddies have a strong influence on his thinking, i'm sure he didn't think it would catch on fire like that, its sad to see it being done from a respectable point of veiw, but they are kids, respect "for the most part" isn't in there vocabulary.

If its hes car,he can do whatever he wants with it.
hel have to pay in the end.
Thats nothing to way they used to tub an chop rare numbered
cars back in the day.
If anything,its all tamed down abit now!

Remember when that white hemi convertible cuda sold for 4.1 million,
a 1 of 1 in white,an everyone had a go at him cuz he drove it
across the desert!?
Good on him i say!
Cars where meant to be driven!

God knows what id do if i won the lotto,id buy a 365 ferrari
daytona, an chop up the back an put 15x15 convo pros on it,
just to piss off the purists!
I wouldnt do that to a mopar tho,
i respect them too much

;)

-