Check out this sweet "Topper X Charger" with "duel posi rear". LMAO

-
"If you don't like the color, change it."
If i don't like the price, can i change it too?
That's a smokin' deal on a near mint "Topper X Charger" with a dual posi rear.
They are the next big thing in collectable cars.

Just so you know, "this car is not for a teen, way to fast"

A "Topper X Charger"??? Sure would like to get a gander of that "dual posi rearend"...Don't think I've seen one of them buggers... LMAO

I think the price is right, The young gun or person need's super vision on posting that charger that is for sure.

Sure would like to get a gander of that "dual posi rearend"...Don't think I've seen one of them buggers... LMAO

No? I'm not suprised as they are quite rare. Here is a dual posi 8 3/4 I have for sale. $1,000,000.00 + shipping. Garuanteed to cut your ET in half! :cheers:

Dual%20Posi.jpg

No? I'm not suprised as they are quite rare. Here is a dual posi 8 3/4 I have for sale. $1,000,000.00 + shipping. Garuanteed to cut your ET in half! :cheers:

Dual%20Posi.jpg

I am interested. Could I get a pic of your driveshaft splitter too?

I have the dual transfer case for it Badart 8)
It is a 2 outlet to 1 shaft, chain driven by DANA, It is a funny looking thing But now I know what it is :toothy10:

I have the dual transfer case for it Badart 8)
It is a 2 outlet to 1 shaft, chain driven by DANA, It is a funny looking thing But now I know what it is :toothy10:

..And if you don't have the chain in phase and balanced you will have a vibration. It's better just to run Dual 360's with dual 727's to the dual posi. :toothy7:

Dual%20Posi.jpg

What lengths are the driveshafts to the dual 383 Hemis? Are you using the new Alterkations dual motor frame widening kit?:bootysha:

What lengths are the driveshafts to the dual 383 Hemis? Are you using the new Alterkations dual motor frame widening kit?:bootysha:

One's a lot longer than the other, the motors are staggered, one goes where the passenger seat used to be right? :read2:

Dual line U-Joint's by UDAUL ink. is the way to go here....or is it YOUDUAL ink.

I see some members here have real talent for photoshop. The pics make the comments all the more funny.LOL. Maybe he meant dually rear end. Photoshop 4 tires under it please. LOL

-
Back