Christmas cookies

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
I know this is a non car question, but do you guys have any cookie recipes that are more specific to your area. I really enjoy making cookies this time of year and am looking for something different.

cookies!!?? I like cookies.
JS47622759.jpg

(sorry man, I just couldn't resist)

That's awesome. Tis the season to be jolly!

Cannabis peanut butter cookies. Lol I'm in Colorado

my mom has made these chocolate crinkle cookies every year for xmas. Obviously we called them Santa cookies growing up, but I have heard them referred to as lunch lady cookies, Texas sheet cake cookies, etc. The difference is those aren't rolled in powdered sugar, but the Santa/crinkle ones are.. Now that I'm somewhat of an adult myself, I make them every year with my daughters. You can also add 1/4tsp of peppermint extract, and you just made peppermint patty cookies!

Chocolate Crackle Cookies Recipe - Food.com

While your at it, bend up a one inch wide 18 ga. stainless steel piece into a pentastar. Bend into 6 sides and lap the ends using lead free solder, Pentastar cookie cutter.

Snickerdoodles have always been a family favorite. But you are from the South too, they might not be anything new to you. You roll them into balls, and then in cinnamon sugar, your Granddaughter might be able to "help."

When the missus makes "chocolate chip" cookies she buys a brick of chocolate instead of little chips and grates it

The grated chocolate goes right into the batter and creates a "chocolate infused" cookie

One of the advantages is there are no pockets of molten chocolate in the cookie, which is great if you have little ones who leave fingerprints on everything

When the missus makes "chocolate chip" cookies she buys a brick of chocolate instead of little chips and grates it

The grated chocolate goes right into the batter and creates a "chocolate infused" cookie

One of the advantages is there are no pockets of molten chocolate in the cookie, which is great if you have little ones who leave fingerprints on everything

Love the song. Haven't heard that one in a while

Thanks for the ideas. I'm home today making caramel corn, kettle corn, and peanut brittle. Have a great day

-
Back