Chrysler 100,000 mile club offer

-

rustytoolss

Reaction score
I recently found out about a program that Chrysler offers. If your car has 100,000 miles or more. You can get a very nice metal license plate frame FREE from Chrysler. AND when you get to 200,000-300,000 up to 1 Million miles , you can get an additionial bracket for each 100,000 miles.
Go to www.dodge.com/dodgecares Fill out the website information. Use the Customer Assistance box. They will want the last 8 digits of you VIN #. Then in the Description box, Tell them them your car has ***,*** mileage.And you would like to get the High mileage club License plate frame.
I did this on 2-17-15 for my PT cruiser, and today I got the 100,000 mile club license plate frame. This is a very nice metal frame.
Disclosure: I have no idea if this will work for your 1964 and up, Chrysler products....but it might. I could not find any rules , or stipulations . But what do you have to loose ??
Once I sent the websites info to them, I got an email saying that my information was being sent to the Chrysler high mile Advocate, And 1 month later, I got this nice plate frame. Give it a try. All they can say is, I'm sorry but you do not qualify for this item.:blob::cheers:

I have 3 that will qualify.
2003 3500 Dodge - 214k
2005 300M Chrysler - 100k
2008 Liberty Jeep - 100k

Going to try with my wifes 96 Grand Voyager - 363,000 km's!

When it finally gives up the ghost I plan to do a RWD / 440 conversion....heheheh

I got mine a couple years ago when my 98 Neon turned over 200k. I think now they have Chrysler, Dodge and Ram.

Edit: I found the corporate blog post about the high milers club,
USE-0225151005-800x392.jpg

http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com/2012/06/12/joining-the-high-milers-club/

Attachments

• DSC_3200.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 840
Just sent off the info on our 201,100 mile original owner original 3.9 motor 93 Dakota. We'll see what happens

Cool. I have 2 that qualify! I'll give it a try. tmm

I did find some qualifying information . You should be the 1st, or 2nd owner, and still own the vehicle. Not sure how true this is.

He I got a 93 Dakota Sport 3.9 with almost 400,000, that means yours is just broke in.

Ours will never even see 300,00 as it's now used to haul trash to the dump and maybe pick up lumber and stuff at Lowes.

my dusters odometer doesn't even go to 100.000 miles
how can I ever qualify?

Whats the big deal about 100000 miles? Anything over 200k is impressive especially if the engine is carbed but if you cant get 100k out of an engine just means you didn't change the oil enough.

I see you point that 100,000 miles is not that big of a deal, and your right. I guess it's just a thoughtful gesture on Chrysler/Fiat's part to do this for people that bought their products. It's not like they had to do this.

My odometer is at 98,*** and I know for a fact it's rolled over at least once. The speedometer was also disconnected for years while it was still being used as a daily driver. i really wish I knew the actual mileage. It's at least 250k if not more.

I asked the public relations guy at Chrysler about the plate frames and he said "No age limit on the car, but can't be more than 2nd owner."

I asked the public relations guy at Chrysler about the plate frames and he said "No age limit on the car, but can't be more than 2nd owner."

No mention of a frame but the response on my Ram so far...................

Dear David:

Thank you for contacting the RAM Customer Assistance Center.

We are delighted to learn of the satisfaction you have obtained from
owning your vehicle. Experiences such as yours are great to hear, and we
sincerely appreciate the time you took to write us.

While we continue to enjoy a reputation for "Excellence in Engineering,"
we are sure that all of the extra care you have given your Dodge has
greatly contributed to its long life. An odometer reading of more than
120,380 miles is a good indication that our cars are built to last if
they are maintained properly.

We are pleased to learn of the satisfaction you have had with your Ram
product. You obviously are a member of the "Chrysler Family." We have
always had a reputation for "Excellence in Engineering," and comments
like yours certainly support this.

Thanks again for your email. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Melissa

Customer Service Representative
RAM Customer Assistance Center

-
Back