Chryslers at Carlisle 2012 pictures

-
Thanks for the tour of the show. I bet the owner of the '67 Monaco 500 4-speed has no intentions of selling.

Thanks for the tour of the show. I bet the owner of the '67 Monaco 500 4-speed has no intentions of selling.

Its gotta be super rare. The Monaco was not available as a convertible in the US. Monaco convertibles were only available in Canada.

Talk about rare. And that white '68 2 door next to it was a 4 spd too. Yes it was a million degrees out but the cars that showed up were very impressive and there were lots of them too. Mopar Heaven for sure. Here are pics of my car while at the show since they were not in Jim's collection....

Attachments

• BillsBarrarucda2012.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_2514_noTag.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_2505.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 190
Talk about rare. And that white '68 2 door next to it was a 4 spd too. Yes it was a million degrees out but the cars that showed up were very impressive and there were lots of them too. Mopar Heaven for sure. Here are pics of my car while at the show since they were not in Jim's collection....

Yes, it looks like I missed your's too. The spot where you parked was empty when I went by that area and took a picture of the red 68 coupe you parked next to. There were lots of cars I either missed or walked past without getting pictures. There just isn't time to get pictures of everything. I skipped entire fields of modern Mopar muscle cars like newer Challengers, Chargers, and 300s, I skipped most of the Mopar truck area, the Viper section, the Crossfire section, the Prowler row, and there were lots of classic Mopars that I didn't photograph either. Four days just isn't enough time to see it all.

Yeah there is no way to get them all, just not enough time. And the heat made it even more challenging. Still great set of albums. Thanks for posting up.

Although the show at the fairgrounds is officially Friday through Sunday, it seems to be turning into more of a Thursday through Saturday show.
On Thursday, if you preregister you can drive on in and many of the vendors are already in place. Then Thursday evening is the cruise in to sort of officially start the event. The cruise in is at a Chrysler dealer in Mechanicsburg a few miles up RT 11 from Carlisle.

Good to know. I never realized that. The whole event always seems to go by so fast. Maybe next year we'll add a day on to the front of the trip.

Good to know. I never realized that. The whole event always seems to go by so fast. Maybe next year we'll add a day on to the front of the trip.

I think the gates open for those who preregister at noon on Thursday, We always get there between 1 and 2 on Thursday.

Wow Jim, you were busy. That's a lot of good photos. Thanks for the tour! I make it to the Nats but would like to take in Carlisle sometime. I was impressed at the amount of older Mopars there, unlike the Nats. tmm

Been waiting on post with pictures from the show. Thank you for taking the time for uploading all of them.

-
Back