Circle track car???????

-

BCM

Reaction score
OK Here it is
Hope I did ok by buying this it still needs a lot of work
1970 Dart is about all i know about it right now
Seems to be Very solid 1/4 ext trunk floor floor pans have 0 rust that I can find
1/4 over wheel well on pass. side had a few small bubbles/very small pin holes
Now somebody shaved the door handles and locks which I dont care for but other than that just needs tlc. I got this car from a very good friend. I found it
on my way to work he went and looked at it and almost passed on it when the guy said if you don't buy it this weekend we makin a stock car out of it.
That is all i took, he said if he never did anything with it but let it sit in his garage was better than it becoming a stock car.
Well any way here are a few pictures

Attachments

• IMAG0054.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 188
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 167
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 186
  • IMAG0059.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 156
  • IMAG0062.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMAG0063.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 168
Who would make a stock car out of that!? Thats nice! I hack cars together in my driveway to go racin and street draggin but their rusted out peices of crap! They have almost no floor usually, bad quarters, dents and dents and no value other than scrap. I wouldnt sleep at night if i did somethin like that to a car that good!

Thanks, thats kinda what we thought but some of these guys around here just don't
care and they will butcher nice stuff that Im thinking man I would love to have that.
Well I got this one now lets see what I can do with it hope a lot.
I have a nice 440 but I dont know??????????

318 small cam 650 vac sec. holley 8 3/4 3.55 sure grip
runs pretty good 3.55 help. rides and drives great no rattles no shakes.
I love this thing now but u know I like those big blocks.My wife is watching me close said I not allowed to take it apart lol

I love circle racing but REALLY,that car looks better than mine did when I bought it.

318 small cam 650 vac sec. holley 8 3/4 3.55 sure grip
runs pretty good 3.55 help. rides and drives great no rattles no shakes.
I love this thing now but u know I like those big blocks.My wife is watching me close said I not allowed to take it apart lol

lol i have a cammed and magnum headed 318 in my duster and havent even got the cam broke in yet and im wanting to put my 77 440 in it since its ready to go also. decisions........

please dont make a circle track car out of that. it is WAY too nice to do that to.

-
Back