CL alert- Rolla, Mo,,,, 71 H code 340 duster

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
the guy is not the typical CL idiot, $2500 with parts car. south central MO. I would but the do dah on here put I lost my computer how to book.

Wow, that looks like a pretty good deal right there, especially with all the extras!

Does it include the 340? I cant tell from the description.

Yeah, if it's an A body rear with the suregrip, that's dern near half of what he is asking right there. At least around here anyway.
Ad the value of the sure grip 8 1/4 and your 3/4s of the way there

Got hold of my nephew that lives close to there. He's going to try to look at it tomorrow for me.

That thing is mint. That's how much a shell would cost around here. I wouldn't even bother with body work or paint. If it's got the 340, build it up as best you can. And run it look like that. Ratty muscle cars are the best muscle cars.

Just joking. He stays so busy, he's been working 12+ hour days just doing insurance jobs. (Where the real money is) Can't find any decent help. Same as a lot of places, if they're any good, they have a job. If they're not working, there's probably a reason. One guy has been coming after he gets off at his full time job, working until 8 or 9 at night just to help out.

-
Back