CL - Canadian Dart or Barracuda or what?

-
That's what happens when you crash your 66 Barracuda and can't find 66 Barracuda parts, or, someone, at some point, thought "You know, it would be cool, if.....".

probably just an end of run, bottom of the barrel, lets see what we can make with these left over pieces type deal

might not be the first SUV like the seller claims but definitely an early crossover

Listed as a 66 Barracuda,but with a 65 Dart frontend.The car does look to be clean,with a V8 to boot.:-D

bad paste on my part. I figured it wasn't Canadian, and a fastback dart is a nice idea. And it does look clean.

I saw one once with a 66 Dart front end. It looked a lot better than stock. Kind of like a mini 66 Charger.

It may be Canadian. They make their bacon round up there so anything is possible. :tard:

It may be Canadian, but it isn't because of the Dart nose. I'd need a VIN to be sure.

Our bacon is in strips, just like yours...

canadian-bacon.jpg

Round or square, crumbled or in strips, that bacon sure looks yummy!! Oh, and I myself am personally fond of the 66 Cuda front end!! Geof

Pretty cool looking , could be Mexican or Australian if you want to pretend it was built that way , right down to the 2nd gen console eh!,

-
Back