CL Find, '66 Valiant Wagon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer, very cool car, very clean too. I would try to save it, the rear would take a little more work but could be done :glasses7:

probably not bad, remove the fender, have a shop pull the inner fender and quarter panel

what a sweety of a car....if it were closer i would be all over that ....and that says a lot about the car coming from bcoz i dont normally give early As a second glance.

this car need to be loved better than that ....it deserves better.

if i were closer it would fall under my "no Mopar left behind" policy

shame too bcoz i have a frame machine....its a dinosaur Car-o-liner but can still do the job lol

I have been contemplating if I want to go look at it for a week now. I know if I look at it I'll want it. Not for $1800 though! Also 66 parts dont grow on trees and are getting a little more difficult to find. Unless Keith wants to hook me up with some more??? :)

I have been contemplating if I want to go look at it for a week now. I know if I look at it I'll want it. Not for $1800 though! Also 66 parts dont grow on trees and are getting a little more difficult to find. Unless Keith wants to hook me up with some more??? :)

LOL, let me know, I still have some you could use on the wagon and know where to get more :glasses7:

duuuuuude that is a nice wagon i would love to have that thing but been there done that but am very happy with the results of my accident wagon..........

that makes me wish they would have kept making A-body wagons after 67 ......i had to resort to B-body wagon to stay after 67 .....but dang, an a-body wagon in the early 70s would have been soooo sweet :protest:

that makes me wish they would have kept making A-body wagons after 67 ......i had to resort to B-body wagon to stay after 67 .....but dang, an a-body wagon in the early 70s would have been soooo sweet :protest:

agreed a 69dart wagon sweeet 71scamp wagon s200

the closest to a 67-up mopar a body wagon would abe a aspen wagon or volare wagon i would take one of those in a heartbeat.:blob:

I am so tempted! It would be a great addition to my other 5 66's. My best friend is an old school body man and has pulled worse! Wife would most likely nueter me though. I have a fender and, grille and bumper - agree $1800 is steep.
Might be willing to sell one of my Barracudas fo it!!!

So what do yall think a reasonable price for this would be? Unfortunately I can't afford it anyway, but I have always been a sucker for these wagons, so was curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back