CL find...

-
Extremely cool !!!!!!!!!!!!! Even cooler he has the fender badges!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was only 1k i would buy it!!!!

That is amazing for 1958. I can only imagine a constant variable pressure fuel rail misting the intake valves and the bores metering the air. much different than the GM FI from what I could see. Man, that would be a super easy retrofit with Bosch injectors and a MAP sensor hidden in there. Would look stock if you could hide the injector wires. what fuel pump do you run?

What could you do with it, restore it? If you read the HR article, it says the units were prone to all sorts of crap and were recalled. No distributors either, where do you find those?

Cool to know about though!

Talk about rare...would be awesome to see it working again but too bad it's most likely impossible to do.

Those fender badges would be super cool on resto mod on something from that era.

What could you do with it, restore it? If you read the HR article, it says the units were prone to all sorts of crap and were recalled. No distributors either, where do you find those?

Cool to know about though!

Actually I saw one of those distributors for sale some time ago. No idea what the price.

That is amazing for 1958. I can only imagine a constant variable pressure fuel rail misting the intake valves and the bores metering the air. much different than the GM FI from what I could see. Man, that would be a super easy retrofit with Bosch injectors and a MAP sensor hidden in there. Would look stock if you could hide the injector wires. what fuel pump do you run?
I agree it would still be ultra rare and super cool to restore it with a few modern parts to actually make it a working relic.

-
Back