Clean oil concept alien to some people

-
So lame. $200? Fortunately nobody's been dumb enough to bid on them yet. I love it when these eBay scammers are discouraged from their evil ways when nobody wants their trash.

Oh my.

But really, that's only slightly worse than the guys that sand blast an entire asembled head, and call it "ready to run".

Wow, fully painted, broken spark plugs that were put in the heads after the paint job and I like the rubber expansion plugs. I hear that painting the inside of the heads like that is better for oil drain back, LOL.

Resale Red?, I've heard of that engine color.

Chuck

That guys is a theif!! I bought a headlight bezel from him about 2 yrs. ago that he said was in excellent condition and in the pix it looked great. The picture he had sure wasn't the one he sent me. The one I got was dinged up and very dull with lots of scratches and the stripe was trashed. I sent him several e-mails but got no response so he got a big ol negative from me. I can't hardly believe he has as good feedback as he does. Should be more like 7.5%!!:cussing:

Damn even the people that left him + feedback were complainning. lol read all his neg. feedback he says the same thing, what a dolt. I sent him a question about the heads. "Do you have any pics of these heads before they were painted red?, Thanks"

LOL! I notice he painted inside the combustion chambers with a very authentic carbon-colored paint...for authenticity, no doubt!

-
Back