[WANTED] Clifford research aluminum valve cover for slant six

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new one it took Summit over 6 months to deliver.
I hope you have a better experience. It arrived and looked like crap- Summit told me it was up to the owner to polish or paint and do what ever they wanted to with it.

Joe

I have a brand new one it took Summit over 6 months to deliver.
I hope you have a better experience. It arrived and looked like crap- Summit told me it was up to the owner to polish or paint and do what ever they wanted to with it.

Joe
Thanks for the icfo. I know they sell the offy brand but haven't heard much good news about those..no breather baffle and so on. I'll look into the clifford there..or just go to clifford. I was hoping to find something used. How about the steel chrome covers?...any good?

Thanks for the icfo. I know they sell the offy brand but haven't heard much good news about those..no breather baffle and so on. I'll look into the clifford there..or just go to clifford. I was hoping to find something used. How about the steel chrome covers?...any good?
So sorry, I was thing of the Offenhauser one. I don't know if they still make the Clifford one.

The only good chrome one was the direct connection one sold years ago. Once in a while they show up, but good unrusted ones are going to be hard to find. Please don't buy those Chinese chrome ones on eaby, they look like crap and really are. You try SS.org and see if anyone has something to sell?

The only good chrome one was the direct connection one sold years ago. Once in a while they show up, but good unrusted ones are going to be hard to find. Please don't buy those Chinese chrome ones on eaby, they look like crap and really are. You try SS.org and see if anyone has something to sell?
Thanks for the info! I was wondering about the chrome ones. I'm not in any hurry to get something. But I am still looking....but will avoid the the cheap crap! Thank you!!

There is an NOS Direct Connection one on SS.org right now. Better hurry, I don't need another, but I a weak and I like shiney stuff

There is an NOS Direct Connection one on SS.org right now. Better hurry, I don't need another, but I a weak and I like shiney stuff
Thank you letting me know but I did find a new offy aluminum cover that I am working on. These things take a little work to get them to fit and work properly. I'm waiting for a couple grommets and that will do it! However...if the one on SS wasn't dented..I'd probably buy it anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back