FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
looking for this

FP859 (1).jpg

I’ve got one. But only because I just pulled it out due to it putting the end of my fork too low and requiring a large dent in my head pipe to get it to (sort of) clear.

I’ve got one. But only because I just pulled it out due to it putting the end of my fork too low and requiring a large dent in my head pipe to get it to (sort of) clear.
I thought it was the only one that would work on the overdrive bell housing ,,will you sell it ?

I thought it was the only one that would work on the overdrive bell housing ,,will you sell it ?

I'm not saying it won't work, only that in my case it didn't.

I talked to Brewer's about it because I bought the same one you are looking for from them and then pulled the one in my car out and found it was the same as what I had bought. I ended up using the one Brewer's lists for a truck in my setup. Brewer's says they are sure on the labeling so no idea if I have something weird going on or what. But now my fork clears so whatever.

Sure, I'd sell it. Send me a PM

I am going to return the one I bought but will have the one I took out of my car. It's the one on the left in the below picture.

1680796646083blob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back