Co-operation and Patience; a book on

-
Ok so we've hit a bit of a setback; I am not able to do both cars, so common FABO, somebody out there has got to want this notch.
As for me, I'm still very interested in the FB car; that hasn't changed

Ok, well I will just keep the Notchback and sell you the FB... I can live with that.

It's all good man , I'm not butt hurt anymore I should have gotten those pics from you before I got myself excited about finding my next bucket list car but thats on me for getting ahead of myself lol .These things happen all the time and I wish you both nothing but the best .

Well it pains me to say that this story doesn't have the happiest of endings.
I just couldn't make it work by myself. Mike is kindof between a rock and a hard place, and made me a very attractive offer, but circumstances got the best of me; I bit off more than i wanted to chew. Sorry Mike.
Mike's a great guy
And I hope that if he puts it back up for sale, that somebody steps up and doesn't waste his time like I did.
Also, my apologies to 68383GTS.

AJ, you really must not have a life.

I am on dialysis and spend more time in the hospital than at home... life has become rather hard for me and I cant find the energy to do much of anything anymore. I apologize for falling off the map.

I really appreciate your kind words... Every time I go to the VA I am instantly reminded that it could be worse for me. Men and women missing limbs or in wheel chairs. I will gladly put up with what I have going on to be able to walk.

I do;
I was corresponding with him quite a bit. I have pictures of him parting them both out.
I know he said he may cut the 67 up. I hope he didn't. Other than the quarters being removed it was rustfree. Also a real A4 Formula S with buildsheet and fender tag

-
Back