-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale are (2) Coker Redline tires (7.75x 15, 4-ply). They are used and show a little tread wear mainly on the inside tread but there is plenty of meat still on them still. They look super sharp.

They sell mew for approx. $238/ea. Asking $125/BO for each (payable via postal money order or Paypal with additional 3% added to cover their fees). All shipping fees are the buyer's responsibility or pick it up for free. If any SoCal members are interested, I may be coming down that way in the next 2-3 weeks and can possibly transport them for a fee. Located in San Jose, CA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 750
Willing to trade for a SB dual plane intake manifold for a warmed up street 340.

$95/ea or trade for SB dual plane intake manifold or CompCam XE268 cam & lifter package

$75/ea or trade for SB dual plane intake manifold or CompCam XE268 cam & lifter package

Thanks for the pics! Are there any plugs or patches in them? How is the bead, any mounting damage? And can you measure the tread depth with a gauge? Or you can take a picture with a penny in the tread, you can measure the depth by standing the penny on end upside down, then see how much of his head is covered by the tread. Thanks again :glasses7:

Thanks for the pics! Are there any plugs or patches in them? How is the bead, any mounting damage? And can you measure the tread depth with a gauge? Or you can take a picture with a penny in the tread, you can measure the depth by standing the penny on end upside down, then see how much of his head is covered by the tread. Thanks again :glasses7:

Sure. Just got home. Let me unpack and I'll take some measurements for you. Btw: No plugs, patches or bead damage.

Here you go:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 271
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back