Colorado Pics, Craig Trip

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Drove out to Craig for work yesterday and figured I'd stop and grab some pics. These are off of Rabbit Ears Pass looking down on Stage Coach Resevior. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_1068.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1070.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1074.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1075.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1076.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1080.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 124
Beautiful eye candy from ramcharger once again :cheers: Thank you Joe, was you up a tree :blob::D:D
Heck I see the tops of ever greens below your feet man!! :D

looks like most of the trees that are supposed to be green are green up there .......

wayyyy down south down here near La Veta/ Alamosa area ...a lot of the trees that are supposed to be green are brown and it looks horrible ...they are saying some kind of bettle is killing the trees and growth ....its quite disturbing.

looks like most of the trees that are supposed to be green are green up there .......

wayyyy down south down here near La Veta/ Alamosa area ...a lot of the trees that are supposed to be green are brown and it looks horrible ...they are saying some kind of bettle is killing the trees and growth ....its quite disturbing.

I have seen this before and I think we call them bores or something Like that Rani, they look like a bumble bee and they are black and bore holes in these trees and it kills them...... Forestry commission here had to do some kind of eradication of some kind about 3 years ago I believe, Yep, here in Arkansas.

Drove out to Craig for work yesterday and figured I'd stop and grab some pics. These are off of Rabbit Ears Pass looking down on Stage Coach Resevior. Enjoy!

yep, that's why they call it colorful colorado........beautiful areas on the western slope, used to go out to craig all the time back in the day of playing for a living....

hope u make it to the mopar meet at thunder mountain, bunch of fabo guys and gals gonna be there!

yeah, it sucks, those are pine beatles that are killing the trees, it's been going on for awhile now........
higgs

Thanks Joe!

Your always a man on the go!!

You're welcome Kim, when I took the job as a "Field" Engineer, they wern't kidding... :joker:

Mmmmmmmm memories ... :-D

Thanks for sharing Joe.

You're very welcome Leanna. I thought you might like those pictures.

Beautiful eye candy from ramcharger once again :cheers: Thank you Joe, was you up a tree :blob::D:D
Heck I see the tops of ever greens below your feet man!! :D

I was on the edge of a mountain... one missed step and it would've been a long, long way down. :D

yep, that's why they call it colorful colorado........beautiful areas on the western slope, used to go out to craig all the time back in the day of playing for a living....

hope u make it to the mopar meet at thunder mountain, bunch of fabo guys and gals gonna be there!

yeah, it sucks, those are pine beatles that are killing the trees, it's been going on for awhile now........
higgs

Yep, freaking pine beetles. Forest fires used to kill them off but we stop forest fires for obvious reasons. Long term cold snaps will kill them too but the winters have been relatively mild for a long time now.

When's the meet Higgs? I ended up on call for work during the Wash Park meet and greet.

-
Back