Colts are DOOMED!!

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Hope all goes well for Peyton but this is BAD for Indy! Could end his playing career? My Father-in-law just had the same Anterior Fusion to his neck for weakness in his arms. 8 weeks he has been in a stiff neck collar and a few to go depending on rehab. Colts just lost their offensive coordinator!!

HMMMM! DOMINATION??? Wade's "D" looks like a HUGE change to our Texans!! I still think Texans would have prevailed even with Manning.
Texans "D" is on a Mission!!

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!

Watched highlights,sure as hell looked like they made a statement out of it.

You are so right...without Manning the Colts are done, go ahead and stick the fork in them.

Having Manning would not have mattered, Texans ran all over thwm.

??? manning would have been a huge difference over collins. even the texans D was saying when interviewed that it was easier not having manning change the play, direction of the play, the snap count..etc..etc...etc.. all pre snap.. they could just rush and not second guess ..

Seriously, I thought you were talking about Dodge Colts......

Cowboys lost so hilariously! I was watching my friend **** bricks when they tied, I told him that overtime might happen, wuddya ya know jets pulled a rabbit out of their *** and the cowboys were SCREWED. Hilarious.

??? manning would have been a huge difference over collins. even the texans D was saying when interviewed that it was easier not having manning change the play, direction of the play, the snap count..etc..etc...etc.. all pre snap.. they could just rush and not second guess ..

Yep!
They also stated that they prepared as if there was a Peyton. Without him there was plenty of time to catch a breath and so on. The Colts huddling is what killed them outside of Ol'butterfingers Collins! Did you see his finger after the second bad snap fumble? It was sideways and looked dislocated.

-
Back