comebacks when gm fans diss. mopar

-
You dont need a come back, they drive a chevy, enough said.

"FFFFF You" has always worked well for me.

If they're driving a Duramax... "So how's that Isuzu treating you?"

In all situations... "I see you got a Government Motors car"

Cheap Heap Every Valve Rattles Oil Leaks Every Time

so...do you ever think Johnson will match Petty's eleven in a row? (1967)

Anyone could restore a (insert GM model here), they're like A$$holes, everybodys got one

To Camaro owners... "Nice Nova".
To Chevelle owners..."Nice Nova".
To Nova owners......."Nice Vega".

To Vega owners....
C'mon, who really talks to them anyhow?

How are your pot metal rods treating you?

Must suck to sink $$$ into aftermarket parts and still lose to a stock mopar.

You guys have to remember that the art of getting under people's skin is all about making them feel like sh*t and you looking good/generous.

For example "You call that (insert car name vette, chevelle, etc...) a preformence vehicle? Tell you what, when your ready to step up to the big boy leagues let me know, I'll give you hand".

Then turn around and walk away, this makes them feel like sh*t over the money they spent on the (insert car name) and showed them you are willing to guild them on the correct path.

I just say the reason chebbys are cheap, is because you are always having to rebuild them8)

Well if anyone is comparing Diesel trucks. Ford and Chevy use urea in a tank that is injected in the exhaust to get them to run cleaner. So i tell them, "At least my Cummins Dodge doesn't run on urine!"

Tell them what the letters stand for in the name.
F O R D = F@cking Old Rebuilt Dodge!
Spelled backwards Driver Returned On Foot!
GMC = Garage Mans Companion! or Gotta Mechanic Coming! or Get More Cash!

best one I ever used was at a show when a chevy guy asked me "Ya know why they call them Mopars right?"
My response: "Because we've got more power than your F***ing Chevy"
guy wasn't expecting that one and bought me a beer.

I like to tell the Shivvy boys that GM gave us some great firsts:
1st car to use window cranks requiring a modified kitchen tool for their removal

1st car to have a battery nobody can hook jumper cables to

Also like to ask if RS/SS means Really Slow **** Spreader, or
GTO is for Garbage Truck Option
SS = Stool Sample
C4 = the preffered method of repair
OLDS = Old Ladies Drive Slow

Also, ask if they used LSD when they bought an LS1.
Cum-Error is really appreciated by the Z28 crowd.
Look the Corvette owner straight in the eye and tell him your Aunt's Chevette musta been a different year than his.

Owners of GTOs, Cutlasses, 442s, and Skylarks like it when you say "What year Shov-elle is that?"
Ask if 442 is four tires, four headlights, two horsepower

i had a guy ask me why i was sinking money into a 4 dr wagon. i just looked at his camaro and said "wow, a camaro, you dont see those too often." he didnt really know what to say, but i think i got my point across. oh and there was the time i was driving my girls metropolitan and a guy in a new corvette was blocking the parking lot, so i honked and he looked at me and went back to talking. so then i just told him to move that yellow peice of sh@t out of my way.

best one I ever used was at a show when a chevy guy asked me "Ya know why they call them Mopars right?"
My response: "Because we've got more power than your F***ing Chevy"
guy wasn't expecting that one and bought me a beer.
LOL!!!
Move Over, Power Approaching Rapidly!!

Tell 'em "My Dad had a Chevelle (or whatever ) almost exactly like that". When they comment respond with "Ya, but then he got a job...".

you know how to tell where a chevy owner lives?

all the branches are broke out of the trees in his yard from pulling engines.

-
Back