coming to America questions

-

maca

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I will be coming to the USA for the 1st time ever very soon. I will need to get my cell sorted out. Who is a good service provider? I will be around Los Angles, San fran, Vegas and New York. I was told AT&T are good. I will need a bit of data as I have teenage boys.
I have found one for $89 per month with 5gig. Is this about average
cheers maca

Verizon seems to be top of the heap for good coverage, but also the most expensive. I'm not a "smart phone" guy. I downgraded to the simplest phone I could get and "pre paid" which requires no contract.

Thanks
it will only be for a month so I will want no contract too but will need data for my phone navigation etc

I use a prepay. Cheaper and I have unlimited for $45 a month.

AT&T plays games to try to jack up the bill...

I've been with verizon for many years now...

I travel to Europe often, and I just buy a chip for the phone and charge that

Go to Walmart and buy a pre-paid cell phone. They have a wide range of prices including smart phones in stock for great prices. They even carry the latest stuff from Apple and modern Androids. You can get unlimited monthly service starting at $45 a month.

Thanks
I have heard of wallmarts on movies
I was going to bring my phone so I will check them out to see if I can just buy a prepaid sim

I use t-mobile prepaid. It's unlimited calls and text (within the usa) and 1 gig of 4g data. After that, you get unlimited data, but it's throttled. Cost is $457mo prepaid.

Only drawback, t-mobile doesn't have the best coverage, but will work where you've mentioned.

I use t-mobile prepaid. It's unlimited calls and text (within the usa) and 1 gig of 4g data. After that, you get unlimited data, but it's throttled. Cost is $457mo prepaid.

Only drawback, t-mobile doesn't have the best coverage, but will work where you've mentioned.

WOW!

I'm with Verizon, unlimited talk and text, 10 gig of 4gLTE data shared with 4 lines and paying under $260 a month.

WOW!

I'm with Verizon, unlimited talk and text, 10 gig of 4gLTE data shared with 4 lines and paying under $260 a month.
What is the sharing you mentioned as I have 2 teenage boys so in will need 4 sim cards but the data is the main thing they use.

Boost Mobil. Owned by Sprint. Unlimited talk ,text ,and web. $45.00 a month. No contract. Been with the 3 years no problems ever.

-
Back