-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a Complete 4-speed setup out of my 66 plymouth satellite.

A Complete 4-speed setup out of my 66 Plymouth satellite and I do mean a complete 10.5 setup. With a 10.5 flywheel too & the 4-speed hump will be cut out of the car to go with the setup everything I had to buy to make it work will be in the setup as a package deal plus other items too.

1. A833 23 spline 4-speed out of a 68-69 b-body shifts perfect and is very clean inside & out

2. Lakewood bellhousing scatter shield.

3. Two really good pressure plates both 10.5 in. One is three finger the other is a diaphragm.

4. A street slayer clutch that is flat awesome it is used but lots of life left on it.

5 A hurst shifter all the linkage the 4-speed pedal & a hydro clutch setup that is on my car now plus lots more items to much to list for now.

I will not separate any of it. It all goes as a package deal for sale or trade for a quality street/strip 727 reverse manual valve body & a stall that will work with my motor setup & a shifter I am looking for a Cheetah SCS reverse manual shifter.

If you have any questions message me here & leave a number & I will call you. I am In TN.
Thanks this setup is SOLD.

Thanks Mark

Attachments

• DSC_7512.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC_7515.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 293
Can we have a near location ? and yes a price.

Price and location or your ad will be deleted. This ain't Ebay. The rules are posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back