-
Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth500

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
well what i got is cap autoproducts rack k memmember kit with spindles strange dual adjustable coilovers #400 springs willwood 4 piston calipers alluminum hubs with cross drilled rotors every thing complete i have it on a 68 cuda that never got ran every thing is new and never used the kit is $3300 the brakes were $685 the shocks were $525 the springs were $100 thats a total of $4610 i know this cause the car belonged to my buddy and i bought the whole car

every thing for $3000 obo

also have narrowed 8 3/4 rear with new willwood brakes spooled rear 4;10 gears with strange axles green bearings $1500 with 4 link and track bar

tires too on weld wheels 33x17.5 15s rear and 26x4 15s front all new m/t steet ets $1000

Send me pics of front susp. And what engine was the frame set up for small block or big? Only interested if big block set up!
PM me

ok i will send pics tomarrow it is for a big block car that is all i deal with however this set is for a motor plate i have plates for a big block and with a simple weld on piece you can use schumacher mounts for a big block i also have the mounts for this i am a avid a body mopar fanatic i have a scamp 505 a dart 604 and a cuda with a 572 u need other thinView attachment RECENT 013.jpg

View attachment RECENT 014.jpggs let me know i may have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back