-
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie68

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Complete Chrysler A-body 8.75 sbp rear, 489 case, Sure-grip, 4.10 gear (est.), pinion snubber. Everything from brake drum to brake drum. Everything turns freely. PM me with questions or picture request(text#). $550.00 pick-up in SE Wisconsin or arrange shipping. Thanks, JH

I appologize for the wheel info, they are 14" not 15". They are original to the car, have some old firestone G60-14s mounted.

Could not be original to the car SBP were 14x5.5 only , i never even seen a 14x7 large bolt pattern in 14,s , 15,s but not 14,s

Thank you kt340 you are correct I should have measured them to start with, they were kind of an after thought. Corrected original post and found another set 14x4.5. Thanks

used the chalk and turn method to est. Gear ratio. Took 4 full turns plus another inch-inch and a half. Thanks.

hello Charlie, I live in racine, would you be looking for any parts as partial or in trade?

caliper brackets and upper cont. arms for large bolt pattern disc swap. 2-direct drill 5on4.5 15 x 10 cragar s/s in perfect condition. That's all I can think of right now. Thanks,JH

we seem to be questing after the same front end stuff... :) send me your number in prvt, I can keep an eye out for parts for you

trade a .060 over machined 440 block with new pistons still in the box, Crank, balancer and flexplate with a new cam your choice 484 or 525 lift cam?

I'm a little, actually a long way from being ready, but I will be needing something like this...probably not cost effective to get shipped to Az thou, huh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back