Concern for a Member !!

-
Nice to see you back Tony!! Take it as easy as possible and dont hesitate to ask if theres anything I can do to help you out. Glad things are looking better than a day ago and my prayers are still with you that everything moves forward better each day my friend!!

Bill, Vic is lucky to have a great friend like you.
Vic, Bill is lucky to have a great friend like you also.
Glad to see you have posted and am doing fine. I to have a "brother" that I depend on to keep me lined out. Enjoyed visiting with both of you at mmw. I have that weekend already planned for this year.

I will be driving my old beater up to west plains soon to check on you and Bill.
Glad :cheers:and very happy to hear you are still with us bud,:love7: You sure had us worried :read2:

Talk to ya soon. Just look for this truck in town or driving up Small Blocks drive way.

do not smoke 144.jpg

Tony,
I dont know you but hang in there man. Glad to hear things are getting better.

Glad to hear your back,take lots of rest and put your feet up for a little while and regain your strength!Your wife must be relieved that your home.Take care!

Tony..... :cheers: and....... :clock:.......take it easy. Glad to hear you're doing better.

It's no fun being "under the weather". :thumblef:

been there done that. its a very scary thing. i had to teach myself how to sleep cause after mine i was scared to go to sleep for about six months.i was worried i,d have another and not be awake to catch it. cholesterol medicine and blood thinners will be a part of his life from now on. let us know how we can help. anything you need to know just pm me .like i said been there done that.

Hi everybody, I am here and kicking thanks to your prayers, the one good thing that can happen to a mopar guy is something to your head! No Brains No Headaches!!! Looking like a complete recovery. Thank you all for your support, it means more to my wife and I than I can tell. You don't know who your friends are untill your in need and I see by this thread that I am a very wealthy man! As far as my friend Bill, I don't have words but I do have a great friend and brother, they say a measure of a man is who he calls friends, right now I am 20 feet tall! Tired now, talk soon, Tony

Hey great to hear your doing better Tony. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

The best thing you can do for someone who has a mild stroke like that is to kick him in the *** to get him to the ER. Great kickin' Bill. All the best to Tony and keep us posted on his condition. Thanks.

Amen, Tony. I'm glad to hear you are at home and doing so well. This will be a lesson to me and hopefully to others as well, if you feel that something just isn't right, tell someone RIGHT AWAY and let them help get you to a medical facility PRONTO. My wife is in the medical industry and I'm always afraid to tell her of an ailment for fear that i'll be whisked away, but I am re-thinking my approach after hearing of your situation. And another Amen to Smallblock for shoving the gears into high and getting you there quick. I'm putting him on my heroes list for sure. Rest easy and get yourself right, you still got a lot to do on that lil old cuda!!! Geof

Thanks everybody for your support, I am %100 and home now as of 8:00 wednesday night and I can't tell you how good it feels. Doc said to take it easy for a few days and I think I can handle it. Being home is really a joy that we take for granted. Now it's back to the serious stuff! Mopars!!! Thanks again guys, this IS the greatest forum on the web!!

Its GREAT to hear that the hospital gave you your walking papers my friend!! Take it easy and enjoy the time at home doing nothing but spending time with your lovely wife!!

It's great to see you came out of it in perfect shape, you're a very lucky man. When you survive something like this it makes you appreciate life, family and friends so much more. I know, l'm a cancer survivor :-D

-
Back