Congrats Memike

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike

I am so happy you are getting your A-body. It was an honor to be a part of this. You couldn't ask for a better group of people to pull this off. If I am ever in your neck of the woods I would like to stop by and see it.

Thanks to your brother Ken and the great job he did.

Tony

He and i are setting here in the shop and surfing the computer. We've been to dinner and had a few suds and full bellies and got the car package together and fixin to hit the hay, Big day tomorrow. Mike has taken a lot of pictures of the place for you guys and galls and he'll post em when he gets home.

Have a great trip guys I'll be praying everything goes your way tomorrow and you can just sit back and enjoy a great drive in your little valiant mike. Justin

Small Block, you are the man for all you have done!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Give Mikey a big pat on the back from all of us here at FABO and enjoy those deer burgers!

Glad to hear memike made it to smallblock's safely and in one piece. If you can stay calm and get some sleep you've got me beat. I'm so excited for you I can't sleep. Have a great day and keep Victoria between the guard rails. Keep us posted.
David

I wish I could be there to share in the excitement but stories and pictures (on your return) will have to do. Carpe diem gents!

I've been off-line all week and seemed to have missed all this. Who, what, and where did everything happen? MeMike is a great guy and I feel like I missed out on helping him.

Can someone please bring me up to speed on this? 8)

This is it!!. The day a lot of us have been waiting on. Ray called last night to see if Mike had made it to my place and Mike had just called so i was able to report that he was within 20 miles. Ray explained that he and his bunch was as excited as anyone and ready to meet us. People simply love being a part of something this awesome. I hear some rumbling around in the other bathroom. Probably Mike just sprucing up for Victoria, the other woman. Quick as Mike gets around we're going to back the Charger out to the shop and laod up the supplies and then head for Ziggies for breakfast. Oh buy the way. Treva is one sweet lady. She and Kathy are getting along great. Don't know how Mike landed something like that. Got some great pics for yall. We'll take the laptop and post along the way. I think we can pull up to a motel and run on their wireless router. Here we go... We'll post later down the road.

Good luck guys! You guys are correct it is very enjoyable to be a part of something like this!

Sooo happy for Mike!

Have a safe trip.:cheers:

Wow, posting picts as they happen? This is an event that we all get tobe a part of.

I didn't even know I was going on a road trip today! Have a safe trip!

Awesome Guys, have a safe trip! Looking forward to the pics.

Hope you have a safe trip. It will be good to see Memike in an abody finally. Not too sure what happened to the other one he was going to get, but glad to hear this one is going to work out for him. Looking forward to seeing pic and hearing more about the car.

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!! Hope you guys have a great day, what a great event :-D

Well, I just got here at about 11. Testing photo posting, if it works, I will post some more pictures when memike gets here.

100_1383.jpg

Well, I just got here at about 11. Testing photo posting, if it works, I will post some more pictures when memike gets here.

100_1383.jpg
Great to see your doing photos Antalod:cheers:

That's how we found the turn. We saw the sign and when Mike saw it he was beside himself. I think he finally felt there was a car somewhere close with his name on it.

You guys should have taken the sign home with you. You were gone for about 20 minutes when that idea entered my slow mind.

Tony I just seen this thread for the first time this morning Brother :colors:
It has been 5 years now, Wow Victoria has filled my life and looking back on this day counting my blessings you and many members here put in my life
I am giving this day to Victoria :glasses7: Bath, do my regular fluid and tire check along with a visual on the u-joints, so far no wear or any sign's of problems ... She has been great, I believe she is about to turn over to 70.000 miles know
What you see in this picture is the story of how my girl came to be for the new members that never knew about how this all came to be.

Wow 5 years, I hope everyone is as happy with what I have dun to her as I am.

Attachments

• 088.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 109
-
Back