[WANTED] Console brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 72 shifter stand may still have provision for the reverse lamp switch to mount but there isn't a switch on it. Original 67 automatic trans will require reverse lamp switch at the shifter.

Here are the pics of the console/shifter brackets. I can sell complete with shifter and linkage of just the floor hump cut out with the brackets.

IMG_20200702_123809880.jpg

IMG_20200702_123744920.jpg

$80 for the hump with brackets $150 with the shifter and linkage if you come up and get them. I will cut the hump out the rest of the way.

Need to know on the location for brackets some sort of reference from rear seat forward would really help
You'll need a lot more detail than simply front to rear. The console isn't centered left to right, brackets dont sit on crest of hump. The hump is skewed too. Its centered in the rear but nearly 2 inches off at front. Not to worry though. Measurements have been posted. There is even a paper template available here somewhere. Good luck

That is why I will cut out the hump, you really need the hole in the floor where the linkage locates to know where the brackets go. Done it a dozen times...

Believe it or not I just now got a call from a guy in northwest Indiana that needs the shifter and linkage today. If you just need the brackets let me know ASAP. He could even take them back with him and you could pick them up in Merrillville, IN

Believe it or not I just now got a call from a guy in northwest Indiana that needs the shifter and linkage today. If you just need the brackets let me know ASAP. He could even take them back with him and you could pick them up in Merrillville, IN
Just brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back