Cool barn find: 68 Barracuda 340-S 4spd fstbk red on red!!...they are still out there

-
Now that it's morphed to a for sale ad, how much?

all the hard parts are there and when your done you will have one nice looking car. Truth be told...I just wont have time to restore this one so if anybody is looking for a good project let me or Steve know.

I'm glad you asked, it is a for sale thread now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So how many large do you need?

Now that it's morphed to a for sale ad, how much?

LOL!! Not for sale just yet......I don't like selling anything unless I know as much about the car that I can. I'm going to do a compression check on the engine....what gauges work and don't work....how is the clutch...brakes. Every car that I have sold I still talk to the new owners. I take pride in that the cars that I sell the new owner is happy with them. I want the new owner to know as much about the car as I do.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking around $8,500 or so. It will go in the "For Sale" section when I'm ready.

Thank you everybody for all the PMs about the car. The Cuda is off to her new home. Thanks again, Troy

-
Back