Coors time,an experiment

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Evening folks. Had a beautiful fall day in Middle Georgia today. Got to spend most of my day working on the Duster. I am "this close" to having it done. Today, I just missed it by "that much"...
I set the sandblaster up and done a little experimenting on glass. Of course, I also had to check out the finished product, what do y'all think?
C

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwrodxghrw"]Get Smart: Missed it by that much - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• DSC00606 (Medium).JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC00607 (Medium).JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 248
Evening folks. Had a beautiful fall day in Middle Georgia today. Got to spend most of my day working on the Duster. I am "this close" to having it done. Today, I just missed it by "that much"...
I set the sandblaster up and done a little experimenting on glass. Of course, I also had to check out the finished product, what do y'all think?
C

Cool...

Attachments

• 6147188-CoorsCar.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 243
I'm impressed and like the one on the left....Nice job C 8)

are you gonna fix some to sell ?

I would like to do that. Finding a reliable, and reasonably priced, supply of glasses is probably going to be a big part of the price question.
I actually want to take it to the next level, and that would be to put another etching on the other side of the glass, in my case it will be the Duster script.
Stay tuned.
And, if you might have an interest, shoot me a PM and I will keep you posted on my progress. I'm thinking they might be good Christmas gifts. My son has just started to do some home brewing of different beers. I am thinking a set of glasses with "James Madison Brewery" or some such is in order.
Thanks for the positive feedback:cheers:
C

are you gonna fix some to sell ?

I actually want to take it to the next level, and that would be to put another etching on the other side of the glass, in my case it will be the Duster script.

nice job- looks awesome:thumbrig:

the ones I did, I put a logo on both sides (here's an example):
dusterglass2.jpg

That's exactly what I am thinking of, thanks for the pic:thumleft:
C

Very nice clhyer :cheers:=D>
I bet we see something from CudaChick1968 Leanna soon on this.

Ya'll are killing me! I have A.D.D. as it is and can't focus on one thing... I have 3 cars in different stages of restoration and now this! LMAO My mind is racing with ideas...:compress:

How about a piece of glass 4'x6' etched for the bar back and back lit with a black light and a set of matching glass wear, where is my Adderall!:blob:

Glass wear supply... check out you local restaurant supply house, Sam's Club or
favorite watering whole, they can order them cheap! $1.50 each:finga:

I have used a sign company and for a small fee they will make peel and stick templets with your art work

I have used a sign company and for a small fee they will make peel and stick templets with your art work
there are guys here who will do it too (me for instance:D)
-I don't know if DusterDude72 still has his plotter, but he could make some too.

How about a piece of glass 4'x6' etched for the bar back and back lit with a black light and a set of matching glass wear, where is my Adderall!:blob:

I did a mirror for my brother's bar-8' x 3' (this one is engraved)
mirror.jpg

yes, a mopar one would be much better lol.

Very cool clhyer!! I was just thinking of doing the same thing actually to give my biz a bit of a boost. Very very nice.

-
Back