Courtesy in Posting For Sale Ads

-
IMG_3549.gif

Don’t forget pictures, pictures, pictures and a price is nice.

If I'm really looking for a part I use the search function. I get what your saying with the courtesy and agree. When I get rid of parts I no longer need they go to my sons, friends, and young kids with no money that have an old Mopar.

Im Honestly kinda glad it’s gone. Number one it was to easy to hit by mistake. I would usually catch it but I’m sure I missed some because I post probably 98% from my phone and it’s so easy to miss. Number 2 I’ve received my share and I would love to hear their explanation to why they disagree. Man up and post up.
I kinda liked it, I've dropped a few of the red Xs, and removing it is like giving a participation trophy

Plus, it was nice to know who got mad at my convictions

Wow, all the A body guys complaining that there are too many parts available! Good thing you guys don't drive Volares and Fifth Avenues!

I used to run sale adds with 30 or more parts in one add. .Usually on a weekend . I would stay up till the flurry of interest died down to manage the post. Had it perfected for a while.. Then lost all my stuff to Mother Nature.

Wow, all the A body guys complaining that there are too many parts available! Good thing you guys don't drive Volares and Fifth Avenues!

1st world problems.... :lol:

Here we are debating about too many posts -- head on over to the FEBO's home page and you'll see posts still from last week!

I agree that the "one item per ad" rule is kinda nit-picky. Maybe we can allow multiple items with the requirement that the ad be organized a certain way (numbered items, labeled in the pictures, etc.). Just a thought.

-
Back