Courtney?? Where was she?

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Anyone catch last night's episode of Overhaulin? Aside from building a totally BITCHIN Road Runner `vert with a HEMI /5 Speed , Courtney was not on the show! It wasn't until about 20 minutes into the show did my wife mention it. I hadn't even noticed as I was too busy drooling over the project. And know what? I thought it was one of the best episode yet!

Imagine having your motor-less car hauled away and returned with a Hemi and the Foose touch.....8)

I saw the show and funny my wife also mentioned where was Courtney. Anyway this is a new season of shows so maybe she's moved on. Doesn't bother me, she wasn't much in the way of eye candy and added no technical content.

She never looked as good on the show as the photos on the web page but still to boney for my tastes.

I was wondering the same thing, I did'nt figure it out till I noticed
that the guy Chris was doing all the audio. They should tell you what
happened to these hosts, Did they fall off the planet? Go to Jail ?
Who knows? Maybe, Courtney and the other guy from "Trucks" are
gonna have a show called "Missing in Action Musclecars". Otherwise,
it was one of the better episodes.

Out of yuks I went to the TLC web page for Overhaulin and she's not mentioned anywhere so it looks like she's gone for good from the show

nice car but all of fooses cars look alike. just once try a single color~! that poor son of a gun i'd kill if that adjuster accused me of fraud, and the 20.000.00 number wasn't far off. see all the smoke coming from the exaust when they got on it? very good show

wow! must be a great show. We dont have any similar here in germany (except pimp my ride on mtv...:( ).
Does someone here collect all or most of the episodes?

yeah i totally missed her too...foose does good things, HOWEVER, in my opinoin he can put those chevy trunk stripes and wheels where it counts! i believe he helped the RR but also ruined one of ma mopars greatest creations. They were freakin out about the Hemi hood clearance...come on guys, use your heads a bit....Ma had no problem putting the elephant in there...like i said Foose did a good job but i like original looking paint scheme and factory wheels...but, to each his own.....as long as its a MOPAR!!!

-
Back