Coyote Jack visits 70dart(Marvin)

-

70dart

Reaction score
Had a great visit with Jack and Phyllis today.

Jack brought the proceeds from the auction and donations and of course his Demon. Jack is the greatest guy.It was wonderful to meet Phyllis too.Thank you Jack and Phyllis for all your hard work. We were overwhelmed with the generosity of all of you. I want to thank all of you so much for what you have done for me since my stroke. I don't know how I will repay your kindness but I will try my best.You are a great group of members. FABO members rock.
Let me tell you it feels some good to be living back home again after being in rehab for 4 1/2 months.

Thanks again to all of you and god bless!

Here are a couple of photos from today

Marvin ( 70 DART )

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

Don't even think about having to repay, that's not what these donations are about. Just get better. :)

Like ramcharger said !! Just get better Marvin.:angel4:
As you know my life has made a big change:shock: and I am so glad to see you on your feet and at home man.
We have the best of the best around , and you are one of them.:thumbrig:
For a bodies will stick together and see you get better every day.
I miss your post and I would bet there are many here that do too.:cheers:

I see a little one in the stroller!! ??

It's really nice to hear you're at home now! Keep getting better! :cheers:

Good stuff Marvin!

I'm glad to see your progress, keep up with the good spirit, things will get better.

Repay???, Just keep in touch.

All the best,
Giles

Nice to see you're back at home Marvin, that must feel great, I'll bet the wife and kids are happy to have you back!!!You take care and keep getting better:cheers:and keep us all posted on how things are doing back there on the east coast!!!

-
Back