-
Status
Not open for further replies.

neals65

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for 10 early a body lug nuts and washers to fit the smaller bolt hole mopar craiger rims not unilugs i need the ones that turn to the right and loosen counter clockwise thank you

Crager / Mag Wheel Lugnuts:
These are the small bolt-pattern lug nuts 7/16" threaded in either left or right thread. Hard to find, but we have them...

LK-80035 A-Body Left Threaded 7/16 - (5 pack only) $ 19.50 pkg
LK-85025 A-Body Right Threaded 7/16 - (5 pack only) $ 19.50 pkg

In stock and ready to ship....

Rick

just got em off your site hope i ordered the ones that spin on clockwise probablly the right ones thank you glad you had em

Or you can go to Summit and order real Cragar brand lugnuts for half that.
Part# 09005-4

Last edited:
the ones i need take a 11sixteens wrench 7 sixteens thread i looked on summitt icould only find 3fourths and 13 16 so i may want to email rick obout the correct ones now that i see that there was a few that may not work

[rick i need the shank style with washers if you have washersQUOTE="neals65, post: 1971533590, member: 45892"]just got em off your site hope i ordered the ones that spin on clockwise probablly the right ones thank you glad you had em[/QUOTE]

the ones i need take a 11sixteens wrench 7 sixteens thread i looked on summitt icould only find 3fourths and 13 16 so i may want to email rick obout the correct ones now that i see that there was a few that may not work

What you should be looking for is the matching lug nuts from the wheel manufacturer.
Cragar rims, Crager lug nuts. These are the correct Crager lug nuts for your rim, at a fraction of what you are paying who knows what.
Hope they work out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back