-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmoose

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1968 1969 plymouth baracuda parts car - $2200 (Waterbury)

Date: 2011-07-19, 7:25PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
NOT SURE OF YEAR.....as i am a CHEVY NUT........could be 68 or 69 baracuda.......no motor......ALL GLASS IS GOOD,,,,,body is ruff to fair condition,,,,,ok RUFF,,,,,many good parts....auto trans. bucket seats are there.....NO FRONT FENDERS......doors solid but dented.....BRING YOUR TRAILER OR FLAT BED......make an offer......ASKING $2200.00 OBO call,jim

Well, he is a Chevy guy AND he said OBO. Offer him the $500 it's worth! Oh wait ... he can get $10,000 for this rare car from Barrett-Jackson.

Him or someone hit hard times and sound the fenders off of it is my guess. The back glass is worth $800. Not long ago I was looking for a new one (I got a scratch in mine)... they aren't any! I work at a auto glass center and we couldn't find one any where. They might a dime a dozen now but at the time there wasn't any new ones available. Then you have the 68 and 69 stainless trim that is useful for the 67 cuda crowd.

Ah you guys are not used to Northeast prices yet. I see it all the time and if it is a chebby guy he thinks it is worth even more.

forty plus years - exposed to the salt, humidity, and rain? probably nothing metal wise under the belt line of any use. interior and glass perhaps.

I have 4 back glass pieces for 67-69 Barracudas and I'd be jumping for joy to get $800 for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back