Craigslist Superbird. Project or parts car find.

-

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This popped up a few days ago. My friends dad is thinking about selling his '69 charger R/T and is always willing to take on a project. But this guy wanted a straight trade for a nice B body driver. He ended up passing on it all together since it's missing too much to be an investment grade car. The seller has since posted a price on it. I think 45k is a bit steep since it's been wrecked hard and had the inner fenders/core support wiped out. The missing front sheet metal would be $$$$ to replace along with the usual B body rust repair. The missing #'s engine and fender tag doesn't help either.

1970 Plymouth Superbird real deal not a clone

"Condition, Good" :rofl:
I get it that it could be called good compared to some, but gees.

I love how people neglect cars and leave them out in the elements for years, and then when it comes time to sell they want top dollar for them. Wishful thinking I guess.

aeroduster.jpg

I wonder what kind of MPGs one could get with a nose on a Feather Duster.

This car has caught a lot of flack online but I personally think it looks awesome! I probably wouldn't do it myself but I'd sure drive it!!

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

I thought I had a picture of a 71-74 "SuperBird" but I can't find it. And honestly, I thought the 71-74 version looked WAY better than the actual superbirds/daytonas

Here is a 71 roadrunner, and of course a new age challenger redone. I remember that white dart, have to admit it does look pretty good with that wing.

eb9146f0d1d60571114497b13e9d0a2e--plymouth-superbird-american-muscle-cars.jpg

71e351886599487f53fdc3c677beff70--plymouth-superbird-richard-petty.jpg

How many of you have been here long enough to remember the bison? Classic thread....LMAO

71 SuperBird.jpg

Charger 74 Wing Car.jpg

buffalo-bison_304psd.jpg

-
Back