Crazy Canuck just flying around

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Hey you guys catch on the news the crazy SOB that took off from just across the border in Ontario and headed south into the USA. Actually he was a Turkish immigrant to Canada who just got his flying license then he stole a little Cessna single engine prop plane and decided to check out the scenery in the states. He actually flew across 3 US states with 2 F-16's in tow until he got low on gas and landed on a highway, I think in Michigan, and the cops found him having coffee in a convenience store. Somehow they decided he wasn't a treat even though it turns out he just got out of mental institution, in for observation, and decided not to shoot him down. I guess the F-16's couldn't contend with a little old Cessna high wing going hell bent for leather at 140MPH. I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing.:lol::lol::lol:

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY FRY HIS ***.:thumbup:

I laughed my @$$ off, They did shoot flairs at him.:toothy10:
Why did they let him land and make his landing. I agree there are a lot of nuts out there but who could have known what he was up to.:scratch:

My first thought when I saw that story is that someone hijacked a plane, pretended to be crazy but was actually trying to test our defenses.

I'm amazed that he's not at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

I thought the same thing...........Guess he was tryin' suicide by "cops" or somethin'..........almost got it by Marines.

Every day it's another crazy...........Gotta love his landing though. :thumbup:

My first thought when I saw that story is that someone hijacked a plane, pretended to be crazy but was actually trying to test our defenses.

I'm amazed that he's not at the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Very good point, They should have put him to rest before he hit population.
Know I am worried :scratch:

That was wild. I saw it on the eve. news. As I looked at his flight path he went right over my house. Glad that goofus didn't try to land in my backyard.:tard:

Aren't you glad Bush pissed away your $200billion surplus and ran you broke with his Homeland Security / war on terror now ? Turks outrunning F16s with cessnas ? and Columbians running semi submersibles full of coke and who knows what else up your pooter at will but you better have a passport to get back into your own country now because its a matter of homeland security:thumbup:

Aren't you glad Bush pissed away your $200billion surplus and ran you broke with his Homeland Security / war on terror now ? Turks outrunning F16s with cessnas ? and Columbians running semi submersibles full of coke and who knows what else up your pooter at will but you better have a passport to get back into your own country now because its a matter of homeland security:thumbup:

Oh Jeez. Yeah Cessna's are faster than F-16's. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Funny I didn't notice this was a political post.:tard:

Ain't even gonna comment on Bush running us broke.:pukeleft:

I guess I should have explained why I found this story so humorous and ironic. Before semi retiring last year and becoming a school bus driver, for 15 years before that I would spend about 1/2 of each year working at customers (mostly oil refineries) sites in the USA. That always entailed flying into and out of just about every major terminal in the US, hell before they banned the practice I could tell ya where all the smoking areas were in just about every terminal. So that being said I went through all the security lines and security checks many times and can't count how many times I had to take my shoes off to make sure there was no bomb inside or start my laptop up in front of the inspector, as if that proved there wasn't a bomb inside. Hell I even went through all the hoops and training to get a radiation worker certificate, includes FBI checks, banking checks, phycological exams (almost failed that one), drug and alcohol tests, all so I could work in the US nuclear power plants.
So now back to this imigrant "moron" who proved to me that I was doing it all wrong. All along I should just have jumped in a single engine aircraft, flown to the nearest US airstrip, rent a car and gone to work. Who would have thought it could be so easy.:scratch::scratch::scratch:

And this is not a political post so let's keep the Bushisms out please.

Terry

Plain and simple they should have shot him down. No questions asked. I think that America has forgotten what happen in 2001. We as a society should not have to put up with nuts like this. We need to set an example to the rest of the world that enough is enough. The event that happened 8 years ago will happen again it is not matter of when, but where! This country needs to wake up and smell the coffee. We have become too soft. Think back our forefather, do think this would have been tolerated, HELL no! We all have grandparents. What do you think that they are think of the generation that is leading this country?

Sorry to get on this soap box, but I have dedicated my life to this country and I will be damned if someone will kill or put in danger innocent people of this counrty in harms way!

Long live Mopars and America!

Plain and simple they should have shot him down. No questions asked. I think that America has forgotten what happen in 2001. We as a society should not have to put up with nuts like this. We need to set an example to the rest of the world that enough is enough. The event that happened 8 years ago will happen again it is not matter of when, but where! This country needs to wake up and smell the coffee. We have become too soft. Think back our forefather, do think this would have been tolerated, HELL no! We all have grandparents. What do you think that they are think of the generation that is leading this country?

Sorry to get on this soap box, but I have dedicated my life to this country and I will be damned if someone will kill or put in danger innocent people of this counrty in harms way!

Yup I agree, they should have fragged his *** and that's coming from a Canadian.

Terry

I'm with 951 on this one. That Cessna could have hauled enough explosives to blow one hell of a big hole in something and no one could tell you they knew he didn't have em on board. What a screw up on a very dangerous situation. I often wonder what criteria is used to govern the amount of action should be taken to insure the safety of the American people? Again, What a SCREW UP. MAJOR SCREW UP.

One thing to remember is the guy flying that plane was not born in Canada, he was from the middle east and became a Canadian citizen. I am not knocking Canada at all. My family immigated to the US from Quebec.

The sad part is we will prolly get this lunatic back in Canada to be 'not criminally responsible' just like that goof who killed someone on that bus because a voice told him too! Shoulda just shot the Fffffunny guy down and taken him out of the gene pool

Well said 951. I totally agree.

-
Back