Creating a poll???

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Can someone explain the procedure to me please? I see the "attach poll" check box in the new post options. And where is asks for total number of options....but, it does nothing when I click that option....what am I missing?

Nobody else gets it either? Lol

I could tell you...but I would really like to do it in a poll form

so, make a poll and put the proper option in there and I will select it for you

Cute. Lol. Thankfully one of the mods messaged me and is willing to help. So I will get with them tomorrow morn and set one up!

Here you go - when you create a new thread, you get a window that looks like the first pic - note at the bottom, it says "Additional Options"

Scroll down to the that section, and you'll see the 'create a poll' part, along with the variables you can change (second pic - very bottom)

Third pic is the detail of the poll section so it's big enough you can read it here

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.00.31 PM.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.00.14 PM.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.02.46 PM.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 65
Here you go - when you create a new thread, you get a window that looks like the first pic - note at the bottom, it says "Additional Options"

Scroll down to the that section, and you'll see the 'create a poll' part, along with the variables you can change (second pic - very bottom)

Third pic is the detail of the poll section so it's big enough you can read it here

Thank you, when I click on the box to add a poll (like your third pic) it just sits there...nothing opens or happens to add options.
The mod that messaged me said there may be something going on with the site switchover, but he could look into it. Im sure he can help me fix it up this morning.

Please know that it can be a wasted effort. You're poll might be replaced by someone elses before the sun comes back around. Not gonna rant, Don't givachit no more. Just saying. Good luck

Please know that it can be a wasted effort. You're poll might be replaced by someone elses before the sun comes back around. Not gonna rant, Don't givachit no more. Just saying. Good luck

hmm.. I thought they stuck around, but just as a thread opposed to the "spotlight poll"? or does the POLL feature get wiped entirely once someone else starts one?

-
Back