cROCK AUTO closeouts

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I get these from time to time...

Standard Motor Products V180 push in PVC valve... .98 cents!
CHRYSLER 1960-1969
DODGE 1961-1969

V180_Front__ra_p.jpg

Melling solid 'Dumb bell' lifters, $1.82 (4 left)

Sealed power or Clevite rod bearings, <$3.81/pc. (slant)

Wholesaler Closeout Parts : 1968 DODGE A100 3.7L 225cid L6

I get these from time to time...

Standard Motor Products V180 push in PVC valve... .98 cents!
CHRYSLER 1960-1969
DODGE 1961-1969

View attachment 1715514225
Melling solid 'Dumb bell' lifters, $1.82 (4 left)

Sealed power or Clevite rod bearings, <$3.81/pc. (slant)

Wholesaler Closeout Parts : 1968 DODGE A100 3.7L 225cid L6
Thank you for showing this Rock Auto catalog. It looks like it's a source I can use. I want to replace my front brake shoes. Prices look reasonable enough to just go ahead and buy all of the front shoes, front cylinders, and front hold down kits and cables. I haven't taken the wheels off yet to see if I have 9" or 10" brakes. From what points do I measure shoes to know if they're 9, 10, or 11"? Thanx

they're measured on the friction surface inside the drum. Often the diameter size will be inferred in the casting into the outside of the drum the max dia allowed overbore, ie "9.060" max ", or "10.060" max", etc.

they're measured on the friction surface inside the drum. Often the diameter size will be inferred in the casting into the outside of the drum the max dia allowed overbore, ie "9.060" max ", or "10.060" max", etc.
I'll check the casting, too. Thanx for the info.

Rock is usually cheap enough to buy the entire sysyem instead of just the shoes at a local auto parys store. Justvwaych out for shipping from 3 different warehouses that adds to your final yab. Check the box on top marked something like "save shipping rates " to reduce shipping rates and times. Sometimes the cheapest part order comes from 4 different warehouses and you end up paying more in the long run. Rock is great for pictures of products but is not 100 accurate on compatability (round headlights found in my square headlight model truck catalog!) Or even wrong part delivered in the rigjt box as they buy closeouts and some items are not labeled correctly. They have a pretty good return policy paying freight back.

Rock is usually cheap enough to buy the entire sysyem instead of just the shoes at a local auto parys store. Justvwaych out for shipping from 3 different warehouses that adds to your final yab. Check the box on top marked something like "save shipping rates " to reduce shipping rates and times. Sometimes the cheapest part order comes from 4 different warehouses and you end up paying more in the long run. Rock is great for pictures of products but is not 100 accurate on compatability (round headlights found in my square headlight model truck catalog!) Or even wrong part delivered in the rigjt box as they buy closeouts and some items are not labeled correctly. They have a pretty good return policy paying freight back.

Yes, I will just buy the entire schmear for the front brake system. Thanx for the heads up on the "save shipping rates" and the related multiple warehouse fee rates.

-
Back