Cruise night ****

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
I went to the local cruise night last night and thought I'd share some of the pics. First is a 'glass Willys with a 331ci Hemi it is still not finished but it sounds awesome. The A-bodies 3 Dusters in a row the brown one was a Gold Duster with a snake skin vinyl roof, the orange one is Moparwedden's 440 Duster. Then we have a beautiful Polara, and a '73 Pontiac LeMans GT that I've sold the guy lots of part for at work this past winter. The show was a very good turn out and the weather was great.

I love cruise nights.!!..here are my boys I roll with..me and another buddy are the only Mopar Boys, he has a 74 challenger with a built 408.

. 201.jpg

Well I'll be dang :cheers: Look at that gold duster :happy10: That is Small Blocks old car I believe :happy10: I did not know it went to Canada :read2: I will have to ask Small Block if that is his he sold this year :happy10:
Thank you for sharing a a great time with us here dodgefreak73 =P~

No problem everybody! It was a great night and lots of mopars out I didn't take too many pics last night but there was lots of variety there

Well I'll be dang :cheers: Look at that gold duster :happy10: That is Small Blocks old car I believe :happy10: I did not know it went to Canada :read2: I will have to ask Small Block if that is his he sold this year :happy10:
Thank you for sharing a a great time with us here dodgefreak73 =P~

My Brother In-law Just Loves It, He Has The Bug Bad, He Is Talking About An Engine Rebuild Already. Plus A Few Other Mods.

-
Back