Cruisin' In November

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
So it's 37* F out and I'm cruisin' in the Demon in the middle of November. Is there a downside to "global warming" ??? Bwwwwahahahaaaaaa!!!

I must say the Demon sure does like the cooooooooool air. Man it flies! Heading back out for some more fun. See ya! :burnout:

Wylde1.

Attachments

• SSPX0350.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 220
  • SSPX0354.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 222
  • SSPX0355.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 218
  • SSPX0361.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 232
  • SSPX0364.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 231
Is that snow flakes I see falling in the distance heading your way?

Looking good man!!

Dang wild man!! You have it going on up there dude. Nize :blackeye:

Man I loved cruising in the chill with the windows down and the heater blasting, crisp air does a motor good!

So it's 37* F out and I'm cruisin' in the Demon in the middle of November. Is there a downside to "global warming" ??? Bwwwwahahahaaaaaa!!!

I must say the Demon sure does like the cooooooooool air. Man it flies! Heading back out for some more fun. See ya! :burnout:

Wylde1.

Nice ride. I am with you on the weather. 51*F low tonight and mid 70s tomorrow. I know this is going to be short lived but I am loving it now.

youre about two minutes from my shop, where you took this picture. i' m sure we met at a local cruize night. funny, i can't put a face to the car.

youre about two minutes from my shop, where you took this picture. i' m sure we met at a local cruize night. funny, i can't put a face to the car.

I was out at the Kanata cruise a few times this year, but only twice with the Demon.

Wylde1.

One thing about our Canadian brothers, they are a hardy bunch.

Another nice point about cold weather is no--well few motorcycles on the roads...and the few you do see are the hardcore bunch mostly.

It can be harder to see during the day with the sun so low it the sky, everything has a glare--least all the car windshields--makes it harder to spot the blue meanies lights on the roof.

We had 39 here in WI, the cool air does make it seem like the motor is breathing better and the tires chirp louder too.. LOL

Looks great!

Did you ever get to install the trunk hinges and rods?

Unfortunately, no. This has been the single worst year for "getting things done". Getting the assembly in and a new trunk lid is tops for next year. A new set of sticky Mickey's for the track is my other priority.

Wylde1.

We had 39 here in WI, the cool air does make it seem like the motor is breathing better and the tires chirp louder too.. LOL

Traction is more limited in cold temps.

You gotta be a bit more careful at high speeds. Even if its above freezing the tires are not going to bite like when its a warm 70. And if you do hit a ice patch, hello 180--360 spins.

I spun out once in a 70 Olds, I seen it but was going 70 mph and couldn't slow down enough. Lucky the curbs were high and steep and the car bounced around like a pin ball...nothing like that sinking feeling when the car is out of control.

Another way is in the slush and the light turns red the car in front hits the brake, hard braking will cause the back end to swing out. These cars used to be driven 365 days of the year, I done it. Was fun cause often the highway was dry, today these newer cars stop too well in slick roads, you crash for sure trying to drive it year round.

-
Back