CT Mopar show this Sunday

-

BigEdsGarage

Reaction score
Just a heads-up! I didn't see anyone else mention it, but this week is the Carter Dodge / Mopars In Motion show in Vernon CT. I have heard good results in past years.

Carter Dodge/Mopars in Motion, Ltd.
Mopar Classic Car & Truck Show
Connecticut Golf Land
Vernon, CT

Also, the Barnum Festival Auto Show in Trumbull, usually good, but open to all makes

adam,
the vernon show is this sunday!!!....ill be there in the afternoon after church.
let me know if either of you are going

Looks like rain there fellas! :cry: Tomorrow might be a good day to lay some lime down on the lawn though. Adam, I was considering going to Marcus tonight, but its drizzling now, Oh well! Think I'll put the kids to bed and pop in Two Lane Blacktop and have a few frosty 12oz friends!

I didnt go to Marcus either. Its cool and drizly.
I already had a few frosty ones. Maybe Ill have a few more. :mrgreen:

WELL..IF YOU GUYS DECIDE TO GO(VERNON SHOW),LET ME KNOWCUZ I WANT TO GO AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET ADAM AND SEE ED AGAIN!!!
IM GONNA LEAVE YOU BOTH A PM WITH MY CELL PHONE NUMBER!!

its 11:45am and im going to the vernon show!!!!...i just drove by and there was about 50 cars there!!!
CALL MY CELL PHONE ED AND ADAM!!!!

Mikes its raining pretty good here and Im trying to finish the painting I started in Feb.

WELL..I JUST GOT HOME AND IT 3:15PM.....i wasnt gonna show my car but just park it but when i got there i decided to put it in the show...well i took 3rd!!!!
im pretty happy cuz i really didnt think i would even place!!!...maybe in the fall you guys can come up for that one!!

thanks cuda66!!!
if you guys go to MOPARSINMOTION.COM im sure there will be pics of the cars cuz walter(a member of the club) took a few of mine!!!

Good deal Mike! I figured it would be rained out. Did you tell your dad his detail job worked? The turn out must have been below normal though.

haven't run it since then. but practiceing in some back lot , i have it launching better. i smell 12's next time. how you doing?

i hear you. might hit island dragway in west jersey in a couple of weeks. want too see if they reschedule mopar at the patch that i think got rained out this past sunday. very jealous of that wheelie.

tony

-
Back