Cuda wheelzzz

-
autoxcuda said:
I wouldn't to retro 17" rallye unless you put AAR stripes and stuff on it. And even then...

Look at www.introwheels.com the speedstar looks sort of like a Cragar like on the 65 Shelbys. Also www.cragarwheel.com

I like the old school Rally wheels, but those tall ones just don't have the pattern right and look kinda weird in my opinion.

speedstar_275.jpg

rally_275.jpg

i'm still a fan of the crager ss(gottem' on my 68 car).. and the old american torque
(5 spoke/grey center/polished lip) have been another favorite..some of the original
solid centerlines look good too.......
recently i've been looking at the weld prostar for my 71 car( b7 blue)
try and photohop a chrome prostar into your picture and see what it does
your blue and flat black combo looks good.

doin't like
m chrome..but grey would be veddy nieeece

Thx for every ones opinion and great links.....I too like most 5 star type wheels...especially w/a nice lip!

wilnut you don't like chrome....I think grey or blk wheels wouldn't look good w/my paint scheme...might be to dark!

Jason

autoxcuda said:
How did you make that concept drawing.

What are you going to use for that front spoiler?

Hey Steve
I rendered them out for him. I allready had a 68 fastback I built in 3D for myself . So modding the colors was easy. and the hood and spoilers were just something I was working on for my brother in law. (things got very floaty and scary at 150 mph for him with no front spoiler). I couldnt find that many A-body 3D renderings anywhere. So I decided if I could help out I would. I plan on modeling a 69 Dart next. And I might just have to build a notch back.

Barracuda_v103Alt_v004.jpg

Im starting to like these. Hopsters. these are 15s, but they look good in 17s aswell.

05_1.jpg

05_4.jpg

Hey Steve
I rendered them out for him. I allready had a 68 fastback I built in 3D for myself . So modding the colors was easy. and the hood and spoilers were just something I was working on for my brother in law. (things got very floaty and scary at 150 mph for him with no front spoiler). I couldnt find that many A-body 3D renderings anywhere. So I decided if I could help out I would. I plan on modeling a 69 Dart next. And I might just have to build a notch back.

This guy said this spoiler was off of an S10 Chevy pickup. Looks very effective and since it's a factory piece it's ABS bendable and durable plastic. Fiberglass stuff isn't.

68CudaSpoiler1.jpg

-
Back