cudaspaz has gone commercial!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Take a look at the full-page ad from both pg. 19 of the September 2012 issue of Mopar Collector's Guide and pg. 25 of the October 2012 issue of Mopar Muscle.
Look familiar? It's FABO's very own cudaspaz's beautiful 'Cuda now in print in AMD's national ad campaign.

View attachment 1714528933

Congrats, cudaspaz

Attachments

• img001.pdf
    664.2 KB · Views: 282
Hey;That is a nice ride!!!!!!!!

Man that car sucks.

The radiator support needs to be painted black.
The aluminum radiator sticks out like a sore thumb.
No chrome trim around the windshield.
Missing two front bumper studs where the guards were.
Front tires are too skinny.
Gravel in the right rear tire.
Picture is stretched too wide.
Too much color saturation.
Wrong stripes for that car.

What was that idiot thinking?

LOL....most of these things have been corrected since that photo was taken.....well I think I still have the gravel in the tire.

I like this pic better.

4.jpg

Took your funny pill this morning!!! LOL All those things wrong and it's still my favorite. tmm

Can you see my photoshop in the background on the pic I took?

I removed a for sale sign that was behind the car in the grass.

They should have used a picture showing the rear window trim...... you know that is MY favorite part of your car!!

It's awesome that your car is a SUPERMODEL!!! Good job you have raised her right!!!

Cudaspaz congrats on your new fame! For those of us that have been around long enought to remember the building of your car its no suprise it getting noticed as it has always been a great car!
Matt

yeah I neber understood why anybody would put the wrong stripe on an other wise decent car eh ?

Attachments

• lineup.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 371
Thanks fella's, but you're gonna make the car's head swell.

Maybe this will up the resale value and I can unload it....
Getting hit from all angles.

BigRitchieO.....you are right...the rear trim really sets it off......thanks again for nabbing that for me.

I can't even remember how many members sold me what parts for this car.......feel free to chime in and list your contribution.

I will say that the 4:11 gears really woke this puppy up, but now it's got me drueling for an A-855 from Passon Performance and should take about 4 years to save up for.

Sure in the hell beats a small write up in the "Readers Rides" section of Mopar Action. Better shot, national print ad. It'll have more than just us drooling over your car.

Nice job, 'spaz!

-
Back