Cure my head cold

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok getting loaded with Cindy last night did not help my head cold its been 5 days now, go away.So what cure have you got for me.Help.](*,)

Eat lots of food and drink water.
Ice cream helps too, to breathe that is, so does vapor rub/tigerbalm on nose.

only use decongestents, no multi symtom crap or it will become multi symptom,
that my experience at least...

Hot toddy

Hot tub

Hot Cindy

Won't cure it but it will take your mind off it for a few minutes.

Is it allergies or sinus problems. I have both I think. I have been sitting around inside the house, napping, and it is beautiful day outside!!!!!!!!

I awoke this morning with a sinus type headache. I DON'T do good with headaches. I still have it right now.

I tell you Snake I wished I could help you out. Having a head cold or sinus troubles is not fun. I have problems with this type stuff most of the year. I have just about pulled the trigger about getting surgery done but money and fear are not on my side. They say sometimes it doesn't work.

Hot toddy

Hot tub

Hot Cindy

Won't cure it but it will take your mind off it for a few minutes.

LOL that was good!
They say avoid dairy products because it can add to the congestion. Hot shower with lots of steam usually helps me a lot and the usual chicken soup and decongestants

Might be too late for Zicam but regular mega doses of Vit C. It's water soluable so you can't take too much. I did 1000 mg ever 3 hours this last week and it sure helped me.

My wife uses what is called a 'netty pot'. You use it to flush out your nose with water. She gets over a cold very quickly and feels better while she still has the cold.

Is it allergies or sinus problems. I have both I think. I have been sitting around inside the house, napping, and it is beautiful day outside!!!!!!!!

I awoke this morning with a sinus type headache. I DON'T do good with headaches. I still have it right now.

I tell you Snake I wished I could help you out. Having a head cold or sinus troubles is not fun. I have problems with this type stuff most of the year. I have just about pulled the trigger about getting surgery done but money and fear are not on my side. They say sometimes it doesn't work.

Thankssss brother I feel for ya too

Eat lots of food and drink water.
Ice cream helps too, to breathe that is, so does vapor rub/tigerbalm on nose.

only use decongestents, no multi symtom crap or it will become multi symptom,
that my experience at least...

I have been drinking so much water I am water log now LOL.Thanksss

Snake if it doesn't go away in a couple of days you should go to the doctor. I thought that I had a bad cold for almost 3 weeks. I went to the doctor last week and he told me that I have whooping cough. It is making a come back. It is hightly contagous and if it goes untreated it could drag out for 3 months. It could also be deadly for infants. Luckily my wife and kids were all vaccinated about 2 months ago. Just letting you know.

I take Allegra and that's a all day allergy pill. It helps with sinus headaches and suppose to help with allergies. It sounds like you have a cold instead of allergies.

I'm not a doctor but I did stay at the Holiday Inn last night!

Ok getting loaded with Cindy last night did not help my head cold its been 5 days now, go away.So what cure have you got for me.Help.](*,)

Drink a snake Bite. One shot of peppermint schnapps followed by one shot of crown. it might not cure your cold but after a few you won't give a ****.

dont drink that much water, its actually not good for you. drink some pedialite (sp?) and stay warm, maybe go for a jog. I usually try to get a few workouts in when I get sick.

take a hot water bottle and hold it against your ear or infront of your ears should I say, it will release the pressure on your ears and nose, making the overall pressure around your head reduce, I did this when I have my wisdom teeth cut out.

Drink a snake Bite. One shot of peppermint schnapps followed by one shot of crown. it might not cure your cold but after a few you won't give a ****.

YEA! Drink a Snake Bite, Snake!!! hehehe...

The netty pot is a good idea as well...Kinda gross, but it works...

Snort warm salt water as strong as you can stand it, it will definitely burn but it will definitely dry out everything!

BUCKLEY,S Cold and Sinus!!!!!Tastes like crap,but very effective.I drank a whole bottle in the last 2 weeks and my cold(congested)went away.

-
Back